29ers that got the bracket started last year.

It's times like this that I wish I had Ohai's gif collection

jsXpy.gif

Like six months ago i made a 29 and was enjoying but people in the community behaved like complete pricks and made me feel unwelcome so frankly I'm happy if your bracket is dead/dying.

so frankly I'm happy.

Glad we could accommodate your needs, A++ would read again

Yeah I just think its funny in a bracket where half the time all they need is 1 more person to queue for a game to pop when waiting for hours, my queue could make the difference. So I'm happy that I can kind of make a direct link where I fuck you guys over and you don't get to play.

KainUFC, destroyer of brackets

Rofl hilarious actor/comedian is hilarious. On a serious note, I think that we should try for quantity > quality games if we want a successful bracket. I for one would rather play than not play.

Poll of the day: Out of these two posters, who do you think was more deserving of a "too smart for his own good" title: Meed or Nirise?

Yeah I just think its funny in a bracket where half the time all they need is 1 more person to queue for a game to pop when waiting for hours, my queue could make the difference. So I'm happy that I can kind of make a direct link where I fuck you guys over and you don't get to play.

How's the trial account coming?

Rofl hilarious actor/comedian is hilarious. On a serious note, I think that we should try for quantity > quality games if we want a successful bracket. I for one would rather play than not play.

Poll of the day: Out of these two posters, who do you think was more deserving of a "too smart for his own good" title: Meed or Nirise?
Meed is more entertaining. I'm not sure what impact that has on the title, though.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you. I thought Meed was more Parexian than Nirise but none the less, a mind fuck of a poll.

Are any of you cool kids playing SWTOR? I can't decide if the game looks worth it.

Are any of you cool kids playing SWTOR? I can't decide if the game looks worth it.

i played up to lvl 3 in the beta and wasn't impressed at all. graphically, it didn't look that great, the movement/combat felt clunky and i was not a big fan of all the cutscenes. it felt like i spent more time listening to voice acting than i did actually playing the game, for the first few levels, then i just gave up on it.

i played up to lvl 3 in the beta and wasn't impressed at all. graphically, it didn't look that great, the movement/combat felt clunky and i was not a big fan of all the cutscenes. it felt like i spent more time listening to voice acting than i did actually playing the game, for the first few levels, then i just gave up on it.

WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ON, uh, BREAST IMPLANTS?

that's pretty much the answer i would have given. if i wanted a plastic chick, i'd buy one.

I hear they are making some rather impressive ones with silicone these days, you should look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread