29ers that got the bracket started last year.

there currently isn't any motivation to roll horde since 29s do not get games :[

True. That makes for a backloaded chicken-and-egg problem, though -- once games do get going, if Alliance crush Horde for starting games, the bracket will never get off the ground.

This is a common problem in brackets trying to get off the ground for the first time, or trying to revive. Nobody wants to invest time until they see games get going. But games won't get going until people invest time beforehand. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to take that leap of faith. But I challenge people to do it. 29 is quick to level, and the bracket is pretty easy to gear for. Moreover, a lot of veterans have decent BoEs stashed away that they'd be willing to give to the cause. I have Enduring Caps and Glowing Magical Bracelets on six or seven different servers.

It wouldn't be the first time a leap of faith stirred a bracket.
<

Nirise/bwappo/nirakha/kiris/cirise/lirise/virise/tirise/mirise/nyrise is right.

Honestly people need to drop the grudges and keep on trucking luckily in mists warriors/pallies get gap closers or some form of one but rogues lose shadowstep o_O

I could try making a comeback during my winter break to try and help you guys rez this bracket. If i did i would be going horde in order to help balance the bracket since that appears to be one of the problems. I hope you are all doing well
<

I could try making a comeback during my winter break to try and help you guys rez this bracket. If i did i would be going horde in order to help balance the bracket since that appears to be one of the problems. I hope you are all doing well
<

How is the semester going Fird?

Are 29s alive atm? I'm itching to make a 29 war.

The problem with this bracket is Horde always falls up short.

For the bracket to thrive Horde needs to find leadership through guilds/players that can compete with the players in DetoX and MB.

Until then, the bracket at best will continue its short revivals ultimately resulting in the Horde calling it quits once again. Thus bringing us back to step 1.

Step your game up Horde. We're waiting, we've been waiting.

I'd love to get the chance to play Sergeant Shwinghshwong again.

<

Edit: Ryan, I have faith that you can jump start this bracket. *crosses fingers*
I was actually going to roll a gnome warrior, but given this news I might make one then faction change to Horde.

Hey Iaccidentlytwink, I got the Hallowed title back in 08. So your sig should be worlds first level 20 twink with the hallowed.

74147902.jpg

Hey Iaccidentlytwink, I got the Hallowed title back in 08. So your sig should be worlds first level 20 twink with the hallowed.

74147902.jpg

Read: Low level. I was the first to get it at the lowest level possible.

29 is low level. I also did it when it was based on luck. You couldn't buy the pet, helm or toothpick.

as usual if a game night does pop up someone let me know and if im on ill queue 29s for the most part was a pretty fun bracket

Users who are viewing this thread