29 US Fight Nights

Is the bracket past redemption?

*ominous epic movie music*

With the fall of the alliance randoms the core alliance forces are to few in number to muster up a team against the Horde. The Horde cant have all of their players faction switch because then the horde are low on numbers

*more ominous epic movie music*

Yet hope remains.......

*yes more epic movie music*

Could the 3 bracketmasters(who havent been decided on) save the bracket, it's a huge endeavour with the odds against our trio of heroes. Recruits need recruited,guilds reorganized,teams balanced,egos tossed aside amongst other issues for our heroes to save the bracket......

*shows epic 29s fightscenes*

*final ominous epic movie music*

I think i have the makings of a movie trailer here.

Can I be an/the antagonist??? I WANT TO BE THE BAD GUY. MY PRO HUNTER SKILLZ KILLED THE BRACKET SINGLE HANDEDLY. BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW OVERLORD, YOU WILL STAY SMALL AND OUT OF 29 BATTLEGROUNDS FOR AS LONG AS I REMAIN.

Can I be an/the antagonist??? I WANT TO BE THE BAD GUY. MY PRO HUNTER SKILLZ KILLED THE BRACKET SINGLE HANDEDLY. BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW OVERLORD, YOU WILL STAY SMALL AND OUT OF 29 BATTLEGROUNDS FOR AS LONG AS I REMAIN.

In the barren wastes of WSG there lurked a hunter who knew no fear(well there are really no 29 locks and if a hunter gets feared by a priest)....and was often.....*dramatic music* POCKET HEALED. The average horde alone was usually no match because HUNTERZ R GUD AT GAM although some horde seeked to smash this hunter. One warrior of the horde.....tried to 1v1 often and would sometimes brag about it. The weapon of choice of this hunter was skillshot, capable of gibbing nearly anyone unfortunate enough to let the 3 second cast go off. Can our brave heroes curb the effort of this hunter and the infamous skillshot bringer of tears?

*epic music*

You sir are no bracket master. I bet they don't even let you in any of the parties you try to go to. nerd.
<

Movie Cast

Zuladin:Often times known as Zul, the switzerland of the bracket, usually very level headed and doesnt rage to much. Generally willing to roll with the punches and keep queueing despite the steamrolls. Decently skilled and oddly enough well liked around 29s.

Minowaman: Also known as Thee_minowaman, arguably the hardest hitting person/DAS PANZERKIN in the bracket yet is countered by dispells.....sadly few horde priests have any clue what dispell is. Regarded as Pro.

Donteventrii:Sometimes referred to as Nastay(with good reason), has good intentions for the bracket but sadly to vocal(fail typo) for most people's likings. A large amount of people agree with his statements but not how he delivers them. Has a known vendetta/personal JIHAD against hunters

Willyshatner:Eternal Rival and foe of Donteventrii, claims hunters arent OP which is against public opnion and if you're against public opnion you're different which is bad. Often times responds to nastay with text walls that most people dontevenread.

Oknob:Lolcanadian

Mongro:The guy who posts in 29s thread and played for like one night outa the last year or so *shrugs*

Igotoparties:Also known as igotopanties in some circles, represents everything Donteventrii is against and that is LOLMIDFARMING HUNTERZ. A constant foil to Donteventrii's view and wishes of a balanced bracket. Should the bracket wish to recover this fell foe must be crushed.

Franchi:Also known as the guy who boasts about 1v1ing igotoparties, yeah there you go *shrugs* I applaud his efforts.

Just a beginning of the cast

the second option.

Dammit there is like a media limit or something

Ok soundtrack

Epic background music(click on the first link when you youtube it looks like the iwo jima monument)

Dies Irae

O verona(the 1:33 variant)

Carmina Burana O fortuna

I dont think now is the best time

Unstoppable from Posthumus

maybe some DANGER ZONE who knows

Just a start

If only i was like an actual director or had video youtube editing skillz

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU[/media]

THIS SONG IS NSFW - FAIR WARNING

Push it to the limit would be great as an introductory song while explaining twinking in the beginning.

Ether is for me obviously.

I.

WILL.

NOT.

LOSE.

ILL.

WILL.

I.

WILL.

NOT.

LOSE.

Edit:

Zula, your movie requires a fair maiden.

As the antagonist I must warn you that I plan on abducting you and "having my way" with you. Nothing personal, but that's what you're signing up for.

True everystory must have a fair maiden, a damsel in distress.

Who will be the brave hero who steps up to save daydra!(for the ultimate irony BERNZ lol)

i vote for buck

Users who are viewing this thread