29 Europe Activity - Recruitment!

We managed 2 or 3 5v5 WSG WG's a while back... All of those players are still playing, and no doubt with a bit of preparation we could easily field a premade 10v10..

The problem I find is that 29 has so much game-breaking GF'd gear, everyone would have to agree on what is acceptable gear... Mendil mentions about the balance being better here than 20-24, but how can you honestly gauge a brackets balance with 2 years of inactivity?

Yes the enchant scaling in 5.4 may close the gap between GF'd toons and newbies, but realistically the only thing stopping games from happening is the interest which the bracket holds. Get a 10v10 going and i'm sure you will find many more people who will join. Then the problem we face is keeping the activity going... It is difficult when 1 bracket down you've got pops 24/7 with zero effort required.

Its good the intrest is there, main reason i asked. i may reroll a 29, hope to get some pops!

Yes the enchant scaling in 5.4 may close the gap between GF'd toons and newbies, but realistically the only thing stopping games from happening is the interest which the bracket holds. Get a 10v10 going and i'm sure you will find many more people who will join. Then the problem we face is keeping the activity going... It is difficult when 1 bracket down you've got pops 24/7 with zero effort required.

I tried to revive this bracket about 3 times ... last time i thought we might be able to get a real bg pop. Like Kilda said we had numberous arenas (2v2,3v3 etc.) But without a guy organising everything the chance to get some shit going is nearly 0%. Stavie and me created 2 guilds on draenor for both faction sides so we rly gave our best. In the end (sadly) activity went down since Stavie lvled his char and i wasn't able to set up every wargame.
But if you want i can help you, I have like 15 real ID's with players who have a 29 twink.

Get a 10v10 going and i'm sure you will find many more people who will join.
This. I feel it is a matter of when we try pug this locked bracket. Although i have leveld 29s i still have 2 semi geared left and prepared to work on them for pugs and queue up for getting games.

Hello ppl, i havent been playing wow for some odd years now, but if there is still a thriving community in the 29 bracket i would install that shit right away.

Had some twinks on Wildhammer in a guild called stroke the beaver, and still think about all the fun we had in the bgs,
My twinks consisted of rogue\hunter\paladin and priest, even had a warrior.

no idea whats viable gearwise, but pimping a twink up shouldnt be that hard.

hope to get some response.

Cheers ze Dorf

If you want to have 29 activity there is a simple solution:
find out here who is interessted, add them, do wargames

then more will come slowly and yes this does happen if you announce games etc
then maybe some day youll get a few 10v10s. good luck

its not hard. we had about 20 people with 29s or leveling 29s in 1 week.

If you want to have 29 activity there is a simple solution:
find out here who is interessted, add them, do wargames

then more will come slowly and yes this does happen if you announce games etc
then maybe some day youll get a few 10v10s. good luck

its not hard. we had about 20 people with 29s or leveling 29s in 1 week.

and it was fun time thx for the help stavie ;D we tried our best!

Any chance to join the fun? Or is the newly born kid dead already? I've got some very old twinks lvl 29 sitting around and would love to do some games every once in a while!

Well atm there isn't any activity sadly... We had our ups and downs but currently i don't think we would even be able to do a 3v3 arena xD Dunno what the future brings maybe when skirmish comes back (!) we might have the chance to get something going.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Yesterday I decided to unlock xp on my mini disc to test if that BG queue timer would actually ever show up. It sure did after years of idling without entering any BG. Left after a few minutes cause xp was added in big chunks.

Surprisingly the BG was full of twinks. How would one enter a locked xp BG? It looks like it'll work without problems (for others), just I can't seem to even get a time estimate on the queue timer, let alone a call to enter.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Yesterday I decided to unlock xp on my mini disc to test if that BG queue timer would actually ever show up. It sure did after years of idling without entering any BG. Left after a few minutes cause xp was added in big chunks.

Surprisingly the BG was full of twinks. How would one enter a locked xp BG? It looks like it'll work without problems (for others), just I can't seem to even get a time estimate on the queue timer, let alone a call to enter.

Bc these twinks arent real "pvp twinks" ... they are only lvling with enchanted looms etc through bgs most of the time^^

Hey guys!
Russian retard is looking for battle.tags invitation for the twink BG. Here is Cruentus, my prot.warrior.

UPD.
Well, i've just read the thread. Is there really no
activity in the bracket?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread