29 Europe Activity - Recruitment!

I have 3 days gametime and no cash at the moment. It ain't looking good right now.
When I have the gametime again I will make the rogue.. that is what I wanted from the start anyway.

And GMs all respond with the same kind of message. "Sorry we are not allowed.."

hopefully you'll come back soon ! gz for bracket manager mate

Yeah i will start a thread with dates ... maybe even a weekly schedule so we have a better setup etc ;D! I think 3v3 is the way to go bc 5v5 is too bursty in an arena and 2v2 is a bit too boring so we should focus 3v3 and aim for our first xp-off wsg! :cool:

Hello, if anyone has some guy at Kul Tiras (any char) it would be greatly appreciated if someone would lend me 10g to turn my xp off on an old priest:D

I am thinking of making an ally 29 warrior twink on Draenor. I got heirlooms there, 2 accs for easy AGM-farming and some gold for chants.

Just a few questions. Is the Twentynine guild active (like on daily basis?), is Shield of Maraudon - Item - World of Warcraft still available to 29s? (states 36 on wowhead) and is it much GF'd gear that makes me fall behind?

Cheers!

Hey there yeah we reactivated the alli guild ;D although horde one is more active ... bc most allies are spread over other realms. The shield is sadly GF for 29s since MoP but that doesnt really matter, most twinkers dont have gf'ed twinks anymore^^ Pls send me your battletag or real ID via PM ... so you can get boosts gear and infos if you need some

Today we had our first 5v5 wargames wsg although teams were a bit unbalanced (because we just wanted to try it out and see what it's like no matter what setup we had). It was a great success and we found 5 new twinkers again ;D I'm sure we are able to queue for our first EXP ON BG soon! So if you haven't joined us yet just PM me on TI or talk to me in game to be part of our revival :cool:

PS: If you want to start a new twink consider making an alli char as we got enough horde twinks already!

Here are some screens of today:

View attachment 1459 View attachment 1460 View attachment 1461 View attachment 1462

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_022813_204644.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_022813_204644.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 145
  • WoWScrnShot_022813_204632.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_022813_204632.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 165
  • WoWScrnShot_022813_204848.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_022813_204848.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread