29 Europe Activity - Recruitment!

Tomorrow we will do a big wargame night would be awsome if everybody logs ;D We will meet up at gurubashi and do wargames duels and maybe a (?)v(?) wsg if we got enough players. Looking forward to see some great fights!
PS: We will also take some fun pics at guru and poste them on TI, so don't miss this event :cool:

It was a fun wargame night! Had some cool 5v5 warsong gulches and did some 3v3 with 3 different teams ;D Though we are still in need of alliance players ... so pls consider starting another twink on alliance side so we are more flexible when it comes to xp-off wargames :cool:

Stay tuned! we will do some more wargames the next days

Hey I Got an old priest sitting at 29 on Draenor is horde though.. also a lock I'm not using anymore that I could lvl to 29.. both are horde though, but I'm considering making a 29 ally hpala aswel..

Wow, I'm impressed you lot managed this! Good job. I'm afraid I don't even have the game installed anymore let alone a computer to play it on as my laptop keeled over.

Would be willing to sell my Paladin though if anyone even buys accounts anymore.

Deesick @ Darkmoon Faire - Community - World of Warcraft

Deesick was a bit of a beast... with lots and lots of grandfathered stuff.

Good luck guys.

On Aggramar [H], we are 2 officers from SSDD attempting 29 twinking.
Mezzjuc#2690
We might get some more to join us.
Imagine this bracket as your mother. Would you let it go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still here? Or am I looking at an historical burying ground.

After many attempts at revival it's probably safe to say it's dead and buried.. But you occasionally get groups of people together for war games every now and then. Come join us at 20-24 :p

After many attempts at revival it's probably safe to say it's dead and buried.. But you occasionally get groups of people together for war games every now and then. Come join us at 20-24 :p

awww, sad indeed my favourite bracket, so many good memories. While your offer is tempting I worry about getting sucked into a clicky-unfriendly community as I've experienced with many other brackets could you PM me with some more info?
Thanks ~ voodoo

Is the bracket still dead? Heard something about US 29's getting a revival..

EU is dead sadly... Maybe skirmish will help the bracket to come back but i don't think it will make that much difference since most twinks prefer 20-24 although 29s is way more balanced in my eyes /:

Actually, me and some other guys were thinkikg of starting this bracket again after so many years. As now with5.4 you dont need to buy an account with mongoose to be viable.

Is there currently a rough number of 29s that are active and ready for getting bg pops?

We managed 2 or 3 5v5 WSG WG's a while back... All of those players are still playing, and no doubt with a bit of preparation we could easily field a premade 10v10..

The problem I find is that 29 has so much game-breaking GF'd gear, everyone would have to agree on what is acceptable gear... Mendil mentions about the balance being better here than 20-24, but how can you honestly gauge a brackets balance with 2 years of inactivity?

Yes the enchant scaling in 5.4 may close the gap between GF'd toons and newbies, but realistically the only thing stopping games from happening is the interest which the bracket holds. Get a 10v10 going and i'm sure you will find many more people who will join. Then the problem we face is keeping the activity going... It is difficult when 1 bracket down you've got pops 24/7 with zero effort required.

Users who are viewing this thread