24's in the 20 f2p bracket

Then dont roll a 24 hunter...profit? Go to another bracket or help 29s revive, can't be a competitive bracket when 90% of the bracket is lower lvl/no chants.

Then dont roll a 24 hunter...profit? Go to another bracket or help 29s revive, can't be a competitive bracket when 90% of the bracket is lower lvl/no chants.

OR don't be a complete douche. Really no other reason to roll a complete team of 24's except to be douchebags.

I've run into teams including my own run 2-3 24's. Never seen more than that on either side until now. That stays pretty intense. But 10 24's? Wtf is that besides douchery?

With several (if not all of them) being members here, would think they would understand the plight that 20's have.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason 2-3 24s isnt that big of a deal sometimes is because there horrible majority of the time. Only 24 I've seen who's not lost is a few I know In Epic and then Faith from the few games I've been in with him. But to my original post-no matter what you say, it will never be a competitive atmosphere for 24s even with a few because they should dominate, so I suggest you should re-roll into a new bracket if your lookin for fun games. /End.

Translation:
"I rolled a 24 hunt to roflstomp other ppl, wai you roflstomp me? Angryface D:"

You're already the highest level of the most OP class in the bracket right now, if you must be OP all the time find your own premade. Otherwise just enjoy roflstomping in the games that don't have a premade on the other team. :)

/wave at trolls

I shall humor yall anyways.

Kearbear, don't pretend you know how my mind works. I rolled a hunter because I like hunters. My main is a hunter so it was the logical choice. I also have a warrior, DK, druid, priest, mage, etc.... I end up being the FC more often than not so there's really not a lot of "roflstomping" on my part. I had no expectations joining this bracket but overall I find it to be fun, win or lose. EXCEPT when douche-bags take over. There's no fun in that no matter if I was getting stomped or doing the stomping. Creating a whole team of 24's is the equivalent of GY farming.

Druiddroid, Intelligence of 24 hunters? Do tell kind sir.

2 or 3 or 4 24's amid the 20's spices things up. Gives it a challenge. I've seen some wonderful 20's that seriously make me work for being such a so called op class. I don't need the honor. I don't get a kick out of "roflstomping" 20's. It's just a fun bracket. Most of the time anyway...

Unrelated note, how did I see a level 19 in this bracket last night? I thought maybe I was seeing things but I saw him several times. Semi-related. Also saw a 23? I know a 23 with capped xp can be in the bracket but why?

/Unrelated note, how did I see a level 19 in this bracket last night? I thought maybe I was seeing things but I saw him several times. Semi-related. Also saw a 23? I know a 23 with capped xp can be in the bracket but why?
You drunk to much booze yo, literally.

I don't get it yet, why do you play a 24, if you neither want the competition with other 24s nor the dominance against the 20s?
Searching for a challenge? roll a 20
Imo, 24s just don't have the right to complain in this bracket, it couldn't be easier for you right now..

I end up being the FC more often than not so there's really not a lot of "roflstomping" on my part.

Your WSG stats:
WSG played 25
WSG won 18 (Ratio: 0.72)
WSG 13 flag caps (Ratio: 0.52)
WSG 31 flag return (Ratio: 1.24)
WSG Killing Blows 359 (Ratio: 14,36)
WSG deaths 109 (Ratio: 4,36)

You dont even cap 1 flag each WSG.. but u do get 14 KBs...

So you're a 24 complaining about others 24s?
Whats the matter,you arent able to kill ppl of the same level as you?

It is slightly...err hum .......messed up. Lol. However, I don't see Blizzard setting up a f2p only BG instance. Why would they spend the time and money on that?

Users who are viewing this thread