24's in the 20 f2p bracket

It is slightly...err hum .......messed up. Lol. However, I don't see Blizzard setting up a f2p only BG instance. Why would they spend the time and money on that?
Because spending that money would be smart; Trial accounts are potential revenue.....

This has to be the dumbest topic in the history of forums anywhere. and everywhere.

If he is a troll though..10/10

They're not trolls. They're just making fun of you.

Is that what they are doing?! Perish the thought.

I'm not here to stir up trouble. I'm not a troll and I am not stupid. I was posting an opinion. Of course everyone is entitled to feel differently. I just don't understand the need to sit behind a keyboard and belittle and/or berate someone like everyone here is doing. Especially someone you don't even know. Gotta love the internet. Anonymous animosity at it's best.

So in retrospect, I will keep my opinions to myself and sorry for stirring anything up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony of a 24 hunter thinking other people are douches.

Then there's the other 24 players telling the 24 hunter he should pay for the game.

there is no such thing as
[h=2]24's in the 20 f2p bracket[/h]bracket is 20-24. bracket did not exist till blizz made trail account into F2P and the bracket came to life. as with other brackets like 60-64 or 70-74 players want to have the upper hand crutch

64's with gear enabling use on many WOTLK gems can now trounce with ease old GF'd 60 players who had no longer available gear.

74's there are certain classes where the 4 levels, 1 talent points, and one/two abilities are rather OP too, but not in many causes

you have a issue with full BOA/enchanted players in a bracket that has handicapped 20 F2Ps....you have 2 sections where blizz allows F2Ps to post.. complaining on TI will not change anything

start a new F2P account, rip it to 20, not trying to minimize XP or intentionally twink as you go. pretend you are a new player, when you get to 20 with about 600-800ish HP, go into a BG right the names of 24's armory them. then link your armory and theirs, explain the unfairness of the situation, ask if i will be overpowered like this all the way to 85 if i was to start paying to play.

response: yes

Karma is a bitch. You wanted to faceroll undergeared f2ps, who die within your explosive shot? :cool: Must have been very fun to have 30 kills per games, highest damage, high surv? but once you were gangbanged by fellow 24s , you are crying foul and asking for fairness? hypocrytical much? lol.
Have fun, and never post such crap again. It makes 24s look retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread