24's in the 20 f2p bracket

stereo typing worked so well in the past.
it's not really stereotyping, i've had the pleasure of bg chatting with many of our hunter friends, both 20 and 24. 20s seem to be pretty dumb, but the 24s always turn out to be hicky people with personal problems and social disorders or someone too young to understand simple concepts.

Stereotyping is dumb. I prefer generalizing. :cool:

it's not really stereotyping, i've had the pleasure of bg chatting with many of our hunter friends, both 20 and 24. 20s seem to be pretty dumb, but the 24s always turn out to be hicky people with personal problems and social disorders or someone too young to understand simple concepts.

I'm gonna have to agree with this, intelligence is often determined by what class you choose to play in a video game, and the person who came up with this IQ test of sorts much himself be a genius.

I'm gonna have to agree with this, intelligence is often determined by what class you choose to play in a video game, and the person who came up with this IQ test of sorts much himself be a genius.
uh oh, it's learning sarcasm! maybe it will learn how to strafe soon!

playing a 24 rogue i dont have much say, sure it sucks if your the only 24 and the other team is fielding several. i just go ahead and play the game. i started out on a p2p 20 playing by f2p rules but got tired of being killed by every 24 who showed up. now i kill and die sometimes too. Could just be the fact im a horrible rogue.

When you solo as a 24 you take the chance you might have to carry 9 other people with no heals , run into a 5-10 man lvl 20 premade , or a 5-10 man horde lvl 24 premade. I run into a 5 man premade 1 out of every 5 games or less . I love playing against faith's premades . If you can't handle this, I remember as a 19's alliance used to suck when u went up against a waw tawant pizza premade during his run for the bloodthirsty title ( the was camping at its finest). I loved running against phe n pizza. My advice to lvl 20's & 24's . Make friends and premade. If you rant in forum people just feed off your hate. I have respect for lvl 20's who have taken the time to make their toons best in slot. Btw if you have under 1k hp you have no business in bgs or picking up the flag .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread