Gonna go out on a limb here and say bad attitudes was the primary cause of death.

You think it's a coincidence games died when my computer did??? ;P j/k

Fact is though people log on when they are having a good time. If its in a guild setting or hopping into vent and having a few laughs with people outside of the guild. True a good time in game play differs from person to person however, if you are having fun playing with the people you are regularly seeing online on game nights then you are more likely to tolerate some hunter heavy games in the mix(it is something given time and reasonable attitudes would mellow out). Too much forum drama and finger pointing brought on some >.< feelings about logging on each evening. Everyone sort of knew what to expect. Additionally, who reallllly wants to recruit people to a bracket that might full on attack that person the first week....

We stunted our own growth and brought on our own tormentors/grievers with our incessant whining.

We could have offered something for everyone- Hardcore premades, hunter fetishes, dominatrix style omfg they have 7 from one guild on their lineup bend and bare style pug games, missionary style with cuddling after late nite pugs...the possibilities were endless. You boys just need to learn how to play nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvWj18LeU1g

<3

I miss you guys!

this is mainly between you and nastay, but alliance had you, pizza, broshot, igotpanties and mightymouse who would q on hunters on a regular basis during the final few weeks. some night,s horde seemed to try and counter that with zula, dont and fc on hunters. regardless, the amount of hunters made games absolutely not fun, and until people realize that "unfun" games are the reason the majority people stopped playing, we probably will not get games again.

other brackets survive due to the sheer number of the playerbase, if a few people stop playing, it doesnt matter.

pizza and mightymouse did not q in a majority of games (or even close to half)

i don't even know who broshot is

haxity did not contribute to winning in a majority of games. was fun votekicking him and listening 2 him rage after tho

i've seen lrig (whom you did not even mention) q on his hunter more than those people. get the facts straight before you offer them ;p

alliance had you, pizza, broshot, igotpanties and mightymouse

dont forget Lrigsmirg and Jurii

thats 7 active/geared alliance hunters that q'd until the games stopped, and im sure theres 1 or 2 more that arent coming to mind atm

rub beat me to it

I've decided to write a new book.

The first chapter will include a list of every single active mage/rogue in the 70 bracket.

The second chapter will be a huge wall of text about how their ability to global people makes games unfun.

The third chapter will describe in detail why the team with more mages/rogues will always win and how they all need to reroll now.

Finally, the conclusion will present vicious ad hominem attacks against anyone whose opinion differs from mine.

any thoughts

rubikz you personally have asked me what the 39 bracket has to do with the 29s when i made comparisons between the two

so i ask you.. what the fuck does 70s have to do with 29s?

if you honestly think 70s would still be getting games if their population was as small as 29s AND they still had a high % of their population playing those OP classes (mages/rogues) then i dont know what to tell you

the ONLY reason 19s/70s get games even with an overpopulation of OP classes is because their player base is so large, just read a 19 thread and see how many times you see somebody complain about 19 hunters

I seen one post by Dori not but a few days ago "if you play a 19 hunter, you're a bitch" maybe you should tell him to stop complaining so much eh?

same goes for 70s, read one thread and i bet you cant go but a page or two before there are tears over the amount of frost mages or wing pallies, the fact you think this is unique to our bracket shows how clueless you really are

I've decided to write a new book.

The first chapter will include a list of every single active mage/rogue in the 70 bracket.

The second chapter will be a huge wall of text about how their ability to global people makes games unfun.

The third chapter will describe in detail why the team with more mages/rogues will always win and how they all need to reroll now.

Finally, the conclusion will present vicious ad hominem attacks against anyone whose opinion differs from mine.

any thoughts

ROFL. Watch out for Trash in a Hat. He might sue you for copyright infringement.

Don't forget Phat for some games as well.

70s and 19s have a big enough population so that you never know what kind of team you will be facing.

so i ask you.. what the fuck does 70s have to do with 29s?

29s are a dead bracket. 70s are the most active bracket. 29s are trying to gain activity. 70s have activity.

if you honestly think 70s would still be getting games if their population was as small as 29s AND they still had a high % of their population playing those OP classes (mages/rogues) then i dont know what to tell you

the ONLY reason 19s/70s get games even with an overpopulation of OP classes is because their player base is so large, just read a 19 thread and see how many times you see somebody complain about 19 hunters

I seen one post by Dori not but a few days ago "if you play a 19 hunter, you're a bitch" maybe you should tell him to stop complaining so much eh?

same goes for 70s, read one thread and i bet you cant go but a page or two before there are tears over the amount of frost mages or wing pallies, the fact you think this is unique to our bracket shows how clueless you really are

it's common knowledge that hunters are OP at 19 and frost mages/rogues/wings are OP at 70. noone $*@!#(!@!es at every single mage/rogue/72 ret about how they are ruining the bracket and that they need to reroll/stop queueing/get good 100% of the time, which happens in 29s even as the bracket doesn't get any games. similarly, there's almost no complaining about hunters at 19. it's a hunter dominated bracket, and most people who participate have accepted it.

you obviously do not read 19s or 70s threads, so please stop acting like you actually know what's going on in them. you are calling me clueless when you are citing sources that you are blatantly wrong about =/

there's almost no complaining about hunters at 19

you obviously do not read 19s or 70s threads, so please stop acting like you actually know what's going on in them

yes i do? i played in both brackets previous to my account running out

you are blatantly wrong about =/

no, im not

the funny thing is that this isn't even arguable

rubikz claims that 29s bitch a lot more about things than a generic active bracket does.

fcftw says "someone complains about hunters every single forum page". uses some random one-liner out of dory as "evidence" (which, btw--do you want me 2 get dory to post here and tell you how dumb it is to use as "evidence" ;p)

rubikz looks through first page of threads on twinkinfo 19s. rubikz finds no threads complaining about hunters.

rubikz looks through 19 thread on bg forums. rubikz finds no posts complaining about hunters.

link: http://us.battle.net...41759424?page=1

rubikz looks through 70 thread on bg forums. rubikz finds no posts complaining about rets/rogues/frost mages.

link: http://us.battle.net...opic/3581198890

rubikz concludes that the amount of $*@#(!(#@ing in 19s and 70s is significantly less.

you are blatantly wrong =/

Users who are viewing this thread