24 Twink Gear Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
in most cases no but even without elixir with kings you will be at 3% hit and you arent far off from cap 1 piece you could get away with but sacrificing all that stam and str is sketchy

Well my pieces with hit are the gloves and boots, for the gloves they're mail, and give 8 stam which is the most stam you can get for gloves at 24 I believe, and the boots the only thing I'd consider switching them out with is maybe green iron boots, but even then the trade off with green iron is 7stam, 134 armor, and 3 strength, when Cavern gets 8 strength, 5stam, 5 hit, and 148 armor. I really don't see how 2 stam is better than the 5 hit, 5 strength, and 14 armor you get from cavern. Which boots/gloves would you recommend switching to?

I agree with your gloves. There amazing with the hit high stam and str. For boots i usually use silver thread or my battleforge stam boots depending on situation. I have healers with me and got advice from successful prot pally s in other bracket telling me that the extra health will be more helpful than more hit especially when i am kiting and i have dps on D peeling for me

Idk, I'm still pretty convinced the hit is worth it. I'd rather know my hoj hit's the rogue then have the extra stam and have the chance of missing it.

If you don't HoJ into an evasion there is a good chance you will get it but i def see where your coming from it kinda depends on your team set up imo i don't have to worry as much i have ppl peeling for me non stop. If i were in a position where its HoJ or die id take the hit

If you don't HoJ into an evasion there is a good chance you will get it but i def see where your coming from it kinda depends on your team set up imo i don't have to worry as much i have ppl peeling for me non stop. If i were in a position where its HoJ or die id take the hit

Yeah I get what you mean, specially in pugs if you got a good team queing with you could FC with no gear xD jkjk

I just feel like I wouldn't know if a game would be a game where the it's hoj or die situation, so I'd take the hit to be safe. But yeah I get what you mean the chances of you missing are so incredibly small it's a personal choice.

A pally is generally always 3%hit+ in BiS gear barly miss i would be losing 100+ health and str. Less health = less vengance. When i dont have to worry about landing the HoJ in a life or death situation because of our teams comp its not worth it. /facepalm back at ya

You sure those are BiS rogue gloves , I always assumed brawler gloves were BiS , might be wrong , someone check it please.

heres some help with the resto druid guide

Healm (leather boa)

neck (Overloard's favor) you loose 1 stam from the 4 stam 3 agi neck and you gain 3 hit 2 int. much better imo

shoulders (leather boa) I prefer these over magicians because of the resilience and armor resilience provides an extra 3% damage reduc and 1% due to armor. if you do the math 4% of 3k (what i sit at on my resto fc druid in bear) you get 120 (this outweighs the stam u get from the magicians mantle)

Cloak (ancient bloodmoon) (5 resist)

chest .(leather boa) (100 health)

bracers (emisary cuffs of stam (9)) 9 stam on these

wep (staff of jordan) the 8 hit 4 resil outweighs the 2 stam 2 spirit loss (mainly because as a resto druid u should be rooting all day long

and hit is necesary for that and also the 4 resil provides the equivilent of 3 pecent damage reduc so about 90 health (in one health pool no heals)

^22 int

gloves (gloves of the hero) though u 1 crit 1 stam for 4 int versus broken fingers of hilsbrad 16 sp

belt (silver lined)

pants ( black fathom leggings) armor kit

boots (gnomebot operators boots) 7 stam i prefer these bcause the 1.5% damage reduc due to armor and 5 spirit outweighs the 2 stam u get from spidersilk

rings (charged gear of stam)

trinks ( agm and boa trink) yet again the resil from trink outweighs the stam of the second agm plus trink makes it a clear choice.

Proffs

herbalism (55 haste and heal for those tuff spots)

engineering( bombs bombs bombs learn to love them. not to mention various fun gadgets you get that can make or break a pickup in fr(goblin mortar)

ie. 2 hunters and a pally all standing up top waiting for sombody to pick you use ur mortar and it stuns them u pic and run .

races

horde

troll v tauren tauren resitance racial is nice for roots but not too important cause u can shift out of them anyway. stam from them is negligable but the war stomp is very helpfull when you are hit whith heavy burst (pesky rogues) . troll get berserking and da voodo shuffle. shuffle is negligable cause of shifting but the berserking is extremely nice for were u just have to hard cast through sumthing (paired with lifeblood its also usefull for taking out a low hp person on offence or yet again hard casting)

verdict (troll=tauren)

alliance

ne vs worg worgen get slightly less resitance but gain shadow resist and sprint . why am i even discussing this one .

tell me if i forgot anything ill edit it to incorperate it

for macros that are usefull and fc techniques look at kore's 19 resto druid guide .

chears

heres some help with the resto druid guide

Healm (leather boa)

neck (Overloard's favor) you loose 1 stam from the 4 stam 3 agi neck and you gain 3 hit 2 int. much better imo

shoulders (leather boa) I prefer these over magicians because of the resilience and armor resilience provides an extra 3% damage reduc and 1% due to armor. if you do the math 4% of 3k (what i sit at on my resto fc druid in bear) you get 120 (this outweighs the stam u get from the magicians mantle)

Cloak (ancient bloodmoon) (5 resist)

chest .(leather boa) (100 health)

bracers (emisary cuffs of stam (9)) 9 stam on these

wep (staff of jordan) the 8 hit 4 resil outweighs the 2 stam 2 spirit loss (mainly because as a resto druid u should be rooting all day long

and hit is necesary for that and also the 4 resil provides the equivilent of 3 pecent damage reduc so about 90 health (in one health pool no heals)

^22 int

gloves (gloves of the hero) though u 1 crit 1 stam for 4 int versus broken fingers of hilsbrad 16 sp

belt (silver lined)

pants ( black fathom leggings) armor kit

boots (gnomebot operators boots) 7 stam i prefer these bcause the 1.5% damage reduc due to armor and 5 spirit outweighs the 2 stam u get from spidersilk

rings (charged gear of stam)

trinks ( agm and boa trink) yet again the resil from trink outweighs the stam of the second agm plus trink makes it a clear choice.

Proffs

herbalism (55 haste and heal for those tuff spots)

engineering( bombs bombs bombs learn to love them. not to mention various fun gadgets you get that can make or break a pickup in fr(goblin mortar)

ie. 2 hunters and a pally all standing up top waiting for sombody to pick you use ur mortar and it stuns them u pic and run .

races

horde

troll v tauren tauren resitance racial is nice for roots but not too important cause u can shift out of them anyway. stam from them is negligable . troll get berserking and da voodo shuffle. shuffle is negligable cause of shifting but the berserking is extremely nice for were u just have to hard cast through sumthing (paired with lifeblood its also usefull for taking out a low hp person on offence or yet again hard casting)

verdict (troll)

alliance

ne vs worg worgen get slightly less resitance but gain shadow resist and sprint . why am i even discussing this one .

tell me if i forgot anything ill edit it to incorperate it

for macros that are usefull and fc techniques look at kore's 19 resto druid guide .

chears

I don't have a lot of time but I did manage to make some changes to the resto profile so tyvm for that! As for professions that's another thing I just didn't have enough time to do yesterday but soon all the class's will have which professions are best also. Not sure why you would take troll over druid though when they have war stomp, an aoe stun for a druid seems too good to pass up imo

I have also heard that you cant hitcap against the NE racial. Ill find something to confirm.

Nah apparently you can hit cap against the NE racial and that the fact that it stands as 2% regardless of hit rating is bullsht...I'll upload an SS in a sec of someone testing it on Arena Junkies

Bump! Helpful guide is helpful! Requesting pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread