24 Premade WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24 Premade WSG Sign Up and Rules Discussion

If it's too early on Friday I cant make it as I have to travel to my girlfriends. About 9PM is the earliest for me really.

guys before this blows up can we get one game underway then fine tune from there. for the skype thing, its free and as long as there's a few on each team with a mic i'm sure we can coordinate.

Kilda

Are you sure you won't get xp in a wargame with xp-on? aint that the whole idea of locking xp? I can tell you now that i will not unlock any xp on a twink cause i assume that i will get xp and have no intention of leveling any twink.

I agree I was VERY skeptical at first too... Kilda, my 29 rogue, 1 xp to ding... I trusted the other 29ers who have done it before, so I can verify unlocking XP will not give you exp gain OR honor from War Games. (Else people could exp/honor/win trade)

I agree I was VERY skeptical at first too... Kilda, my 29 rogue, 1 xp to ding... I trusted the other 29ers who have done it before, so I can verify unlocking XP will not give you exp gain OR honor from War Games. (Else people could exp/honor/win trade)
Could you tell me if this was for Arenas or Battlegrounds? Because we did BG with f2p and we still got xp from capping i remember. You make a logic point tho about that win/honor/xp trading but i rather have some proof before i try.

also you cant say wsg jumps arent ment to be used as this subject is very controversial.
It is not me who said this but an official Blizzard poster and i wanted to know why i kept dc'ing at these places and several GM's gave me this answer too with the last example at horde base where you instant die trying to walk through the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is not me who said this but an official Blizzard poster and i wanted to know why i kept dc'ing at these places and several GM's gave me this answer too with the last example at horde base where you instant die trying to walk through the wall.

i think you are confusing the jumps im talking about and the exploit ones and when mop was released there were terrain DC issues, most weren't linked to wsg jumps.

i think you are confusing the jumps im talking about and the exploit ones and when mop was released there were terrain DC issues, most weren't linked to wsg jumps.
I'm not confused. They are all bugs in the terrain and are all exploits when used, there is no discussion about that to be made. These are the blizzard rules. I get disconnected with most/at least half regular WSG jumps you referring too. I used to be able to do them all without dc'ing and blizzard is not able to fix all of these without revamping the whole WSG so they put in stuff like that to give people a penalty and a reason not to do them any more.

Anyway i'm out of here before i make myself to suspicious lol. I think i already did but w/e. I'm here for the community and making some points none did. I thought they had to be mentioned.

as long as both teams are using the same rules i'm happy. when you guys have killed each other..... i mean sorted them out could you put them in the OP so we all know where we stand. <3

If it's too early on Friday I cant make it as I have to travel to my girlfriends. About 9PM is the earliest for me really.

It will be 9pm server time onwards at the earliest anyway, although we will be grouping before then :)

Could you tell me if this was for Arenas or Battlegrounds? Because we did BG with f2p and we still got xp from capping i remember. You make a logic point tho about that win/honor/xp trading but i rather have some proof before i try.

With the 29 group, we tried queuing War Games with exp OFF, but it wouldn't let us. Apparently that is the bug. So we all turned exp ON, and played a 3-0 WSG. Honestly there is no exp or honor involved, the same rules apply here as with Skirmishes.

as long as both teams are using the same rules i'm happy. when you guys have killed each other..... i mean sorted them out could you put them in the OP so we all know where we stand. <3

Someone mentioned today about Shadow Protection Potions, and I was wondering about Magic Resistance Potions too... What are your guys thoughts? I don't mind. I say anything but sprint and FAP is ok.

Ugghh... I may not make it then, you may have to remove me sadly.
I forgot to mention 9pm server time is 8pm here.
):

All dates are subject to change, although we have settled on Friday for now, it won't happen with half teams.. So I am sending a mail out to everyone, let me know which days suit you.. Friday /weekend probably isn't the best time to do it... But teams are ready now, so it will be VERY SOON

All dates are subject to change, although we have settled on Friday for now, it won't happen with half teams.. So I am sending a mail out to everyone, let me know which days suit you.. Friday /weekend probably isn't the best time to do it... But teams are ready now, so it will be VERY SOON

i can make most nights so idc really. but i would say sundays are a dead day for most ppl

Ok so... Sunday it is... Are we all happy with the rules? I sent a PM to everyone, I'll follow it up again tonight with an update :)

I haven't gone through the whole thread but will anyone record this and upload a video of the match? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread