24 list (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
horde pala (retired for now ..op as helllll )
Hrvatina @ Xavius - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

alliance rogue (retired for now.--reason op in 1v1 )
Hrvatica @ Xavius - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

alliance mage (active till mop, and loving those resists from bloodelfs..so pro)
Hrvaticaanja @ Xavius - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Thx for posting this chars, but they are all level 20, and this is a level 24 list ;)

Wrong list, this is the EU 24 list ;)

@
Penicillin

I'm not sure if i should include 20 P2P Players or if i should even make a special thread about it. But I think it's a too small community to make an own list for them. What do you guys think? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Your armoy list could use abit of an update.

Found 4 armory's that isent working, then another 2 who leveld out of the bracket , and 2 more that seems to be in german?

Not to mention that some armory's is really undergeared, but then again its not my armory list. Can only give you feed back from what i think would make it more user friendly.

Grats on sticky none the less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your armoy list could use abit of an update.

Found 4 armory's that isent working, then another 2 who leveld out of the bracket , and 2 more that seems to be in german?

Not to mention that some armory's is really undergeared, but then again its not my armory list. Can only give you feed back from what i think would make it more user friendly.

Grats on sticky none the less.

Thx alot for your feedback, i wasn't online a while and just added the new links. Funnily I wanted to check all the links yesterday, but my internet was no working. So today is the day to update this armory ;) thx again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread