24 Hour(ish) Live Stream?

Zatox

OG
Been kinda thinking about doing this lately but want to get some feedback before I actually do.

Would anyone be interested in/watch a livestream of F2P thats up for between 5-10 hours a day? Be it WSG,Arenas,Farming gold, etc. Just something to watch that pertains to your interests perhaps? Would love any feedback from anybody on the matter.

I'd watch as long u weren't boring

I think it's great but I'd set a more reasonable goal first. Perhaps just streaming at a regular schedule time 5 days a week for like an hour and a half as like a regular showtime to start, and if you can keep that interesting maybe then stream some other random content around that time, but always make sure you have some planned content for that hour.

Been kinda thinking about doing this lately but want to get some feedback before I actually do.

Would anyone be interested in/watch a livestream of F2P thats up for between 5-10 hours a day? Be it WSG,Arenas,Farming gold, etc. Just something to watch that pertains to your interests perhaps? Would love any feedback from anybody on the matter.

I'd def watch if you were to do f2p arena. I'd look into getting a cam if you don't have one already. Usually more interesting when you see someone get angry, obliviously look like an idiot, or just simply do humorous things.

Boring is when you dont talk or interact with the people watching

If I had enough viewers to interact with, I will. But I don't really want to sit there and talk for like 3 people.

At oni, ill take that into consideration, ill try to mix it up a bit with what im doing.

At BB, I have a webcam and may consider using it, but not right away though. Have to see if the stream numbers are worth it.

Also considering doing some basic, live instructional gameplay for people looking to get better. Will also do my best to answer all questions people ask.

Bump, boring thread. No one in their right mind Lolz ^^ is going to stream for 24 hourish unless it is a job... OH YA! :D you go to work have fun with that!

Okay I think im gonna give it a shot. Probably going to try and stream my arena games in the tournament for starters.

Twenty-four hours a day? Is this the Truman Show? Are you Jim Carrey? I already know how this ends; you decide its time to go outside.

If anything, start out slow.

I know we already have like two or three people streaming for the tournament, but it'd be nice to see from one team's perspective. I would do just a few hours a day, just eventually build up people who wanna watch and enjoy. It's how most livestreamers do it.

Also, do something at least mildly fun. Don't think just doing a 24-hour livestream would be the best thing to do without a viewer base. It'd be kind of like... running a circus without a crowd.

Most of you seem unable to read the original post, I said for about 5-10 hours a day. I'm not ACTUALLY going to stream 24 hours a day, moreso meant that I would stream all the time when I'm online.

Kahr ignore adal he's just a stupid troll that hasn't done anything severe enough to get banned yet.. I like the idea (Yes I actually read the OP >.< ) I think you have a feral druid or some kind of druid but it would be interesting if you logged on to different classes throughout one day to atleast show variety instead of just fcing all day or spamming heals. That would be a way to keep me interested and like oni said you could possibly make your main/the most experienced F2P you have the primetime and have other classes or w/e before that

Kahr ignore adal he's just a stupid troll that hasn't done anything severe enough to get banned yet.. I like the idea (Yes I actually read the OP >.< ) I think you have a feral druid or some kind of druid but it would be interesting if you logged on to different classes throughout one day to atleast show variety instead of just fcing all day or spamming heals. That would be a way to keep me interested and like oni said you could possibly make your main/the most experienced F2P you have the primetime and have other classes or w/e before that
If you play your druid as your main you can just swap up your specs when doing different things.

You're not Swifty. No one is going to watch your pathetic F2P 24 hour live stream.

Do you also steal candy from small children?

For the sake of staying on topic:
Kahr you can't livestream because people might want to watch you. You have to livestream because that's what you want to do. Share your experience. And if people find it interesting, they'll watch you. Most people that are big streamers these days streamed for months on end with very few to no viewers.

If you enjoy talking to new people - like sharing what you do, and think it'd be a great experience - I say go for it, regardless of what people on twinkinfo say :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread