24 Hour(ish) Live Stream?

Do you also steal candy from small children?

For the sake of staying on topic:
Kahr you can't livestream because people might want to watch you. You have to livestream because that's what you want to do. Share your experience. And if people find it interesting, they'll watch you. Most people that are big streamers these days streamed for months on end with very few to no viewers.

If you enjoy talking to new people - like sharing what you do, and think it'd be a great experience - I say go for it, regardless of what people on twinkinfo say :)

Why do it if no one is watching it, and plus he won't get famous.

I'd watch. Make it happen.

~Drünk

If I had enough viewers to interact with, I will. But I don't really want to sit there and talk for like 3 people.

so you want to start a stream and have hundred of viewers right from the start? that's not how it works

just do your thing and if it's good people will stick, all streaming "stars" started alone in their corner with 3 viewers.

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Let me start off by letting everyone know that this is something I do want to do, I just wanted to see if it'd be worth it to share my experiences. I obviously know I wont be the next Swifty, if I wanted to do that I'd be playing level cap.

I have an extended weekend this week, so ill start toying around with Xplit a little, and if anyone would be so kind to share an unwatermarked version of fraps, please PM me.

Why do it if no one is watching it, and plus he won't get famous.
Sounds like you didn't bother actually reading what I said. This quote beneath me gets the point across as well.

so you want to start a stream and have hundred of viewers right from the start? that's not how it works

just do your thing and if it's good people will stick, all streaming "stars" started alone in their corner with 3 viewers.

Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Let me start off by letting everyone know that this is something I do want to do, I just wanted to see if it'd be worth it to share my experiences. I obviously know I wont be the next Swifty, if I wanted to do that I'd be playing level cap.

I have an extended weekend this week, so ill start toying around with Xplit a little, and if anyone would be so kind to share an unwatermarked version of fraps, please PM me.

can't you just ask "pay birate"

not something that intrests me but i don't see why ppl are slagging him off for it on here. i would say if your doing it purely for viewers then theres no point, do it for fun or not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread