[24] <Horde Invasion>

Crit

OG
Lots of stuff happening with Horde Invasion. We now have moved to Lightbringer in pursuit of a High Population realm. We have guilds on both factions. Our Alliance guild is Sua Sponte. We are introducing a new guild structure where a pool of "Guild Masters" called Joint Chiefs provide leadership regardless of life happenings that take a player from the game.

Realm: US Lightbringer (formerly: Anub'arak)
Faction: Horde
Guild level: 25
Established: 2007
Queues: nearly instant
Voice: Mumble
Class needs: none™
Guild active time: 24/7
Gnomeregan runs: daily
Facebook: facebook.com/hordeinvasion
Twitter: HordeInvasion

Additional Info:
We do not help you level. If you are that lazy you won't be a good fit. We do not as a guild "fund" anyone. Horde Invasion players are self sufficient yet support each other generously. We have many Guild Masters as we have that many capable players. Drama is rare. Ladies are treated with respect. HI players handle themselves in a mature fashion regardless of age. We are a teaching guild so expect varied skill levels. We have a new mentoring initiative where to gain an invite you must have an existing member vouch for you and take responsibility to get you up to speed in the guild. If you are a good fit expect to be playing with us for years.

Legend
™: HI runs multiple "core teams"

Guild Policy
No AFK'ing*
No graveyard camping
No "honor" farming
No negative emotes
No exploits

* Real life issue for an AFK is ok. Your ego is not.

To join or for more information get in our MUMBLE. I will not reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard great things about this guild and everyone has been positive, but a toon named mest rogue said he was co-gm of HI and if thats true, you guys might want to reconsider his ranking due to how bad he is in bg. just a thought

i tend to like guilds were officers and Gm don't afk for months or Gm doesn't log once a month for 2 secs so he doesn't lose guild.

Even after months of being afk HI is still better then most 24 guilds out there lol... Glad to see you bk crit if you are actually bk

HC = SS

More or less. They've been around for a bit.

One of those great rare guilds, one I really wouldn't change much about if I could.
Can't say that about any other guild.

Lots of stuff happening with Horde Invasion. We now have moved to Lightbringer in pursuit of a High Population realm. We have guilds on both factions. Our Alliance guild is Sua Sponte. We are introducing a new guild structure where a pool of "Guild Masters" called Joint Chiefs provide leadership regardless of life happenings that take a player from the game.

Realm: Lightbringer (formerly: Anub'arak)
Faction: Horde
Guild level: 25
Established: 2007
Queues: nearly instant
Voice: Mumble
Class needs: none™
Guild active time: 24/7
Gnomeregan runs: daily
Facebook: facebook.com/hordeinvasion
Twitter: HordeInvasion

Additional Info:
We do not help you level. If you are that lazy you won't be a good fit. We do not as a guild "fund" anyone. Horde Invasion players are self sufficient yet support each other generously. We have many Guild Masters as we have that many capable players. Drama is rare. Ladies are treated with respect. HI players handle themselves in a mature fashion regardless of age. We are a teaching guild so expect varied skill levels. We have a new mentoring initiative where to gain an invite you must have an existing member vouch for you and take responsibility to get you up to speed in the guild. If you are a good fit expect to be playing with us for years.

Legend
™: HI runs multiple "core teams"

Guild Policy
Gemmers Allowed / Exploiters FIXED
No AFK'ing*
No graveyard camping
No "honor" farming
No negative emotes
No exploits

* Real life issue for an AFK is ok. Your ego is not.

To join or for more information get in our MUMBLE. I will not reply here.

Nice blacksmith lvl 1 AKLOVE
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Akløve/simple

i tend to like guilds were officers and Gm don't afk for months or Gm doesn't log once a month for 2 secs so he doesn't lose guild.

Me too. That is why I have been working for quite some time now on continuity. We are unveiling some of that effort now and in the coming weeks. It is a problem all guilds face.

i take it from the response's that you are a US guild. i suggest making this clearer.

Yes, we are a US guild. Though that was noted by the main guild list.

Even after months of being afk HI is still better then most 24 guilds out there lol... Glad to see you bk crit if you are actually bk

Thanks lil. If only I were a younger man... :p

I am back. Life happens and you have to go. I have wrestled with ways to address "life happenings" for not only GM's but the guild in general and how to keep things rolling. People transfer and put time and resources into the guild regardless of their status within the guild. I have seen this too many times having resurrected guilds 4 times, 3 of them in Horde Invasion not to mention others I am aware of. We play together for years and I enjoy that very much so we have a vested interest in solving this problem.

P.S. It is good to see you again as well, Lil.

Users who are viewing this thread