20s "Audit" Thread

doesnt the arcane damage % modifier scale better with mastery than verse though?
Why not feverflare?

Versatility increases shield and gives dmg reduction. You can go feverflare, I don't have full fever set so I haven't tested it fully but it could work. Keep in mind that you can't stack too much as most tbc items already have versatility.

Here's a sheet I used: https://easyupload.io/ryp84i

Big int with vers and some haste is the way to go for arcane. Crit/haste/vers is also good but you have to use blasts more for maximum efficiency from crit.
Think I still have the stat % breakdown you posted awhile ago in disc just kinda waiting on getting the aurora 28s to try that build out. I prefer blast over missile spam so am going to try to work the crit 2piece in somehow when I do get the 28s. Have still been seeing a lot of harmo arcane on NA servers so have been hesitant to completely throw mastery out

man ya'll are hungry for that blue/epic shit I still think the crudgel performs fine.
I love the 2agi/2stam in my shaman, makes me feel quite a bit thicker in bgs
Crudgel definitely performs fine damage-wise but it makes me sad to look at so have been toying with the idea of faction -> get Moks -> refund faction just to make the character sheet look better. Definitely wish I sent the sham more than just 6 2agi/stam gems last toon update

pretty new to 20s, looking for advice. I'm about 18 haste rating away from what I'd consider BIS, but unfortunately I need my kidneys....

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/tence
If you transmog your weapon and shield to be smaller you might be light enough to make up for that haste

Think I still have the stat % breakdown you posted awhile ago in disc just kinda waiting on getting the aurora 28s to try that build out. I prefer blast over missile spam so am going to try to work the crit 2piece in somehow when I do get the 28s. Have still been seeing a lot of harmo arcane on NA servers so have been hesitant to completely throw mastery out

Crudgel definitely performs fine damage-wise but it makes me sad to look at so have been toying with the idea of faction -> get Moks -> refund faction just to make the character sheet look better. Definitely wish I sent the sham more than just 6 2agi/stam gems last toon update

If you transmog your weapon and shield to be smaller you might be light enough to make up for that haste
Try this for crit set: circle, hallowed shoulders, mana etched chest + gloves, mindfire/boe belt, atal wand+oh. Off pieces can be anything that has haste/crit/vers. You can play around with stats to see what works best for you. I don't play arcane mage much because it's doghsit playstyle but this set will also work for frost if you focus on haste a bit more. Hopefully we get real shatter in df so I can ditch crit and go big aurora.

on a relatively more serious note, @tence do you find circle, fist and price all neccessary? seems a bit of an overkill for me, but i’m not really a healer player.

Reactions: Sil
on a relatively more serious note, @tence do you find circle, fist and price all neccessary? seems a bit of an overkill for me, but i’m not really a healer player.

I absolutely find them all necessary. More mana means more healing and more time in the fray supporting your team. The higher amount of haste and extra mana sources kinda compliment each other too since you tend to cast more spells.

After having all 3 sources I couldn't really go back without intentionally gimping myself

Here is my Outlaw rouge, I will list all unequipped items, along with items I plan on getting. If I am missing anything, please tell me.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormscale/kagrot

Head
Have -
1. Wastewalker Helm (ILVL 24, need to get ILvL 25)
2. Raven-Heart Headress (ILvL 24, need to get ILvL 25)
3. Gnomish Mind Control Cap

Plan to get -
1. Agile Bio-Optic Killshades
2. Moonglade Cowl

Neck
Have -
BoA
ILvL 28 BoE with Socket

Shoulders
Plan to get -
Moonglade Shoulders

Cloak
Have -
Parachute Cloak

Chest
Plan to get -
Tunic of the Nightwatcher

Here is my Outlaw rouge, I will list all unequipped items, along with items I plan on getting. If I am missing anything, please tell me.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormscale/kagrot

Head
Have -
1. Wastewalker Helm (ILVL 24, need to get ILvL 25)
2. Raven-Heart Headress (ILvL 24, need to get ILvL 25)
3. Gnomish Mind Control Cap

Plan to get -
1. Agile Bio-Optic Killshades
2. Moonglade Cowl

Neck
Have -
BoA
ILvL 28 BoE with Socket

Shoulders
Plan to get -
Moonglade Shoulders

Cloak
Have -
Parachute Cloak

Chest
Plan to get -
Tunic of the Nightwatcher
Try to get wastewalker gloves too if you're going for the crit bonus. Otherwise raven-heart or moonglade would be better. Goggles are also nice if you need a boost to secondaries.
Don't use heirloom neck unless you play arena.
Only reason not to use mantle of perenolde is if you're stacking terts imo.
Green whelp is shit.
Moonchild pants offer better stats.
Elekk tusk is bad. Slow trinket or boe would be better.

Use minor speed on boots because it stacks with rogue ms passive.
Enchant your neck with claw.
Use cudgel, truncheon, claw, mug for weapons.

Change your helm gems. Stun is bad and wep dmg doesn't work. The agi crit would be better as 3 agi.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwing-lair/epicshield

i really miss talasite, what can I do?

I need more stamina, at this point, 2haste/2stam or 2haste/2vers would provide more MARGINAL benefit than 2int/2 vers gems, because i overheal myself a lot so a lot of int/vers is wasted.

the overhealing is now a big problem because of my mainhand enchant, when it procs, i heal myself for so much.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwing-lair/epicshield

i really miss talasite, what can I do?

I need more stamina, at this point, 2haste/2stam or 2haste/2vers would provide more MARGINAL benefit than 2int/2 vers gems, because i overheal myself a lot so a lot of int/vers is wasted.

the overhealing is now a big problem because of my mainhand enchant, when it procs, i heal myself for so much.
You can control the overhealing by stopping healing yourself alltogether. If you go too far and actually lack healing you can try using runeblade to balance your survivability with the passive regen. Since you won't be healing I recommend going for high haste to smooth out the dmg rotation and crit for bigger holy shock burst in combination with the waycrest trinket.

interesting you mentioned that, i was thinking about doing that (as the passive regen would be compounded by the SL enchant, i would assume)

but i just bought a skullflame...

interesting you mentioned that, i was thinking about doing that (as the passive regen would be compounded by the mainhand enchant, i would assume)

but i just bought a skullflame...
Use a main hand without int that will reduce your overhealing. Maybe an ilvl 27 axe of the legion for the extra haste.

Use a main hand without int that will reduce your overhealing. Maybe an ilvl 27 axe of the legion for the extra haste.

you must think you are funny at this point

Users who are viewing this thread