US 2017 WSG Team

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Voc, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Veteran

I have NEVER referred to anyone as being autistic, that is not my style. Unfortunately, it is the style of many on this forum. If you feel that I have I invite you or anyone else on this website to find where I have specifically called someone that and will ask an administrator to delete this account. And if you fail to do so you can have yours deleted. Is that a deal?

The link to the “test” that you are referring to is an EQ test. Or an empathy quotient test. It can be used to measure the temperamental empathy of the general population. I even stated that I took the test and shared my score.

I could care less about post counts. If you and everyone else refer to my first post in this thread you will see that you have been had. You really made all too easy.

It is not the age that counts, it is the maturity level(not indicative of age).

While we are on the subject of age though. Can either of you share with us this Goldilocks Zone where one is no longer a "kid" and where one is "too old". I have yet to get an answer from any of the people that bring up the age factor argument/debate.

2. Iild

Iild Member

if you mean too old in the sense of playing video games i dont think there is an age, i raided with a 55yr old in wotlk and he was making the 16 yr olds look like shit

but a kid is anyone who is numerically younger than me or someone who shows signs of being an idiot regardless of age

3. Flamer

Flamer 2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion

Hahahaha idk who you are but I love you xo

Camo and Burg like this.
  4. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Veteran

Therefore... that means that we are ALL "kids". Some of us just have a little more experience or seasoning than others.
    Someone has seen the light!!

5. Flamer

Your logical reasoning skills are absolutely atrocious

Sketchbag likes this.
  6. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Veteran

All but one of us has a person older than us. To them we are numerically younger than them. Therefore by his logic, we are deemed "kids".
    Correct or no?
    If not, then what is your Goldilocks Zone for ages?

7. Flamer

His argument said that a kid is anyone who is younger than himself, as in the user Iild on TI, not the oldest person in the world. Until you present evidence that every user on this forum is either younger than Iild or "shows signs of being an idiot regardless of age," you can't reach the conclusion that we are all kids without there being a flaw in your reasoning.

You sure are pretty autistic for linking around IQ tests on a world of warcraft twinking forum

Sketchbag likes this.
  8. Zatox

Zatox Rerolled endgame

Looks like I struck a nerve allbeboober. sorry to rustle your jimmies. and just to appease your curiosity, you and I scored exactly the same on your little EQ test. interesting eh

9. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

There is no future in competitive twinking thanks to you horrible people. I'm simply trying to form a team to play in wargames. If you believe you can judge someone's "skill" based on others biased opinions you are 12. Thanks for the support from those who gave it, but unless @Pizza or someone of his level hops into this action then there will be no good games. @Burg You don't represent him, Michael Jordan played on more than one team.

@Flamer nice sig dood

10. Zatox

Zatox Rerolled endgame

i know your moronic but pizza got his shit pushed in last year by the very people you claim wont give you any competition. lmao

11. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

He didn't get his shit pushed in. His team as a whole did. I never claimed they wouldn't give me any competition, if that was the case I wouldn't have bothered to try to get a good game to happen.

12. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Veteran

@Zatox
    See what I mean about other people's style?

I challenge you to find a post where I have linked an IQ test. To do so would be absurd.

13. Burg

Burg <Nagaz With Attitudez>

@Voc

I'm by no means speaking for him, but if you think he will play for any team other than the one he ran for years then you must have downs.

14. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

Honestly at this point I don't even care if I make a team or someone else makes a team and allows me to join, I just want to play and have a good game.

Conq likes this.
  15. Zatox

Zatox Rerolled endgame

you're better off just quitting. no one wants to play with u except d19 maybe

16. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

You don't represent everyone bro chill tf out whats with all the hostility

Conq likes this.
  17. Zatox

Zatox Rerolled endgame

if i didnt represent everyone one of the FOUR actively seeking teams would have picked you up by now, right?

18. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

i give up dood ur so good im the worst i use s key

19. Zatox

Zatox Rerolled endgame

I know

20. OP
    Voc

Voc Finesse Father

what is a zatox