US 2017 WSG Team

I never now or in past xpacs claimed to have a 19 team I was simply trying to form one. I've actually only played 19s since Legion bc I played 20-29 from cataclysm. Only once did I get together a team for bgs in that bracket being the recent one where half of them weren't available to make it.

So you avoided real competition for 2 of the 3 xpacs you've twinked in, then came to 19s after the competition left. And also ran your mouth off to multiple people and dodged numerous times.

Thank you for openly admitting that you're a shitter and a dodger.

I never now or in past xpacs claimed to have a 19 team I was simply trying to form one. I've actually only played 19s since Legion bc I played 20-29 from cataclysm. Only once did I get together a team for bgs in that bracket being the recent one where half of them weren't available to make it.
farnk asking for sign up once for you are premade groups... also farnkfamily rekt also sign up for you doing premade... 2 month you are quiet and only saying "when everyone can be on?" we answer and you are replied "am waiting for friends who not playing anymore to coming back and play for this game" and it is never happen ;x

also you saying things like "dont let out this premade happening want it being surprise, tell nobody" but then "ask friends if they wanting come but only you good friends" and then again "keep secret be quiet"

Users who are viewing this thread