10-19 2015 TC Discussion, Planning, Indiegogo

Would you prefer a community stream or Gamers-League stream?

• Community Stream

Votes: 102 55.7%
  • Gamers-League

Votes: 81 44.3%

• Total voters
Tomorrow's schedule:

August 2nd 6pm-1am
STREAM 1:
6pm-7:35pm - <HARVEST> vs <PING>
7:40pm-9:15pm - <jesus christ marie> vs <Skill Ratio>
9:20-11pm - LB finals
11:05pm-12:40pm - grand finals
12:40-1am - winner's interview

STREAM 2:
6pm-7:35pm - <Waka Flocka Seagulls> vs <Gurubashi Surf Club>
7:40pm-9:15pm - LB semifinals

Are those times in US? If so GL to the EU's who work tomorrow with no sleep :D

you are going to watch it on tv and stay off ti for a whole week?

I am not the couch potato you all think I am. And you can access TI from all over the world! Even off of the world I'm told.
As I said, there is always my ghostwriter.

Good luck and may the last few teams have fun! The next week on TI will prove to be exiting for sure!

If only people cared about what 50 year old couch potatoes prefer.

Not over 50 years old. I am not sure what or who gave you the impression that I am "old" or even a "couch potato". And to your point, obviously someone did care, because they asked. I would wager you have no idea what Shaket and I are talking about, unless you looked it up on the ol' interwebs. Kek... Flame on!
Better grab you some Cheetos while you are watching those twitch games tonight, in your chair like a "potato". I hear Mountain Dew washes them down real well. Might want to start looking at taking some orlistat though. :Kappa:...
Perhaps if all goes well this coming weekend in Reno with Barret-Jackson I will post a pick of myself in the RL section.

OT,
Again, good luck tonight everyone. Tonight is when the culmination of all the planning finally come to fruition! Above all else... HAVE FUN!!

/cheers

PING will continue the series 1-0 over GSC. Sorry for the wait everyone. Using the unstuck feature to kill yourself if you're not stuck or if you have intentionally made yourself stuck is an exploit and in the future any instances of this happening will result in the entire team being DQ'd.

In the remaining games teams must not do anything that is even remotely a grey area about whether it's an exploit. The rules will be more harshly enforced in the future.

Jumps in general are not considered exploits in the Twink Cup and the jump rules will be enforced as they're currently written in the thread.

PING will continue the series 1-0 over GSC. Sorry for the wait everyone. Using the unstuck feature to kill yourself if you're not stuck or if you have intentionally made yourself stuck is an exploit and in the future any instances of this happening will result in the entire team being DQ'd.

In the remaining games teams must not do anything that is even remotely a grey area about whether it's an exploit. The rules will be more harshly enforced in the future.

Jumps in general are not considered exploits in the Twink Cup and the jump rules will be enforced as they're currently written in the thread.

I am sure as time goes on the rules will evolve. As I have stated before. People need to realize, the TC is in it's infancy still. Each time we have it there will be improvements. We are breaking new ground. And no doubt with that will come some growing pains. We just need to have a little more patience and understanding.
With all that said, I hope everyone had a lot of fun and it brings some more people to the site. Not just for the 10-19 bracket. But for all brackets.

Sweetsidney

GG to SR and I think new TC can be better in attention is on the clear errors of this one. Such as a hour wait when you have subs and they say some teams only got about 20 mins tops. Thanks for the tourney was fun to watch. GSC vs SR was a good match up.

Users who are viewing this thread