10-19 2015 TC Discussion, Planning, Indiegogo

Would you prefer a community stream or Gamers-League stream?

• Community Stream

Votes: 102 55.7%
  • Gamers-League

Votes: 81 44.3%

• Total voters
Hope to see some EU team this year :>

^

agreed fully, feels as if the heavy hitters weren't all there in full capacity. if any EU cats require funding for enchants etc hit me up and i'll do what I can to help out... *BH specific

also, winners will get a few nakeys of scuzbag just dont tell her i typed that!

Yeah maybe

i would like to see team EU vs team US at some point. maybe on current ptr we could set something up

also [MENTION=18399]Myrm[/MENTION] i heard companies were interested last summer have you followed up with them for this summer?

Due to the asshole that DDoS'd if I understood correctly some lost interest but squarespace dollar shave club and places like that may be a nice place to start looking for sponsors.

Thanks Myrm for doing this. Even though it didn't turn out as perfectly as everyone wanted, it was still a blast and an incredible event for the community. Can't wait for it this year.

Myrm #1

edit: Lets get the ball rolling on the indiegogo campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:
The mighty defenders in SR stand ready to defend the gulch once again from those who look to usurp us.

I hope TL can field a team this time. Still really wanna see them vs SR. This'll be lots of fun for sure. Hope lots of teams sign up :D

I'd like to toss my name in to play on a team :) I know I'm not the most popular player around, but I'd like to participate if a team is willing to have me. I'd be willing to transfer any of my non-BH tinks over to play.

19 twink mistweaver LF a team if you want me. The toon is in my sig, as is my guide for the class, which includes images of my UI if you care :p If you have any questions or are interested, please PM me on TI. Thanks!

Awesome! Myrm does this mean Underground is making a comeback? I was so disappointed I wasn't able to attend last year, I look forward too it!

Last edited:
You're late to that party agonist, but it was pretty funny :p. Also, miss you and I hope you come back eventually <3

What party? I am back and Skill Ratio have dodged our premade team. How can you defend when you run away like cowards? I like you, but lets be honest Skill Ratio is mediocre at best and everyone knows it except the people in Skill Ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread