10-19 2015 TC Discussion, Planning, Indiegogo

Would you prefer a community stream or Gamers-League stream?

• Community Stream

Votes: 102 55.7%
  • Gamers-League

Votes: 81 44.3%

• Total voters
If you need any help with this let me know I would happily help and I think I can speak for everyone by saying what happened wasn't your fault. It was some ass that decided to mess it up but it would be best if it were on a single day.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the best, Myrm.

Count me in for three bisnation Ts going to the winning arena team in addition to the hundred just dropped off at indiegogo. I love that you are doing this again and hope more people donate and support what you are trying to do.

Glad to hear you're organizing another.
The early notice gives plenty of time to form cohesive groups, recruit new players to the bracket..
...and hopefully resolve any potential DDoS issues long beforehand.

Thanks, dude!

Good day.

I will make custom Yu-Gi-Oh cards for the winning players of this years twink cup.

You can add that to the prizes list, if you think it worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to play in this. huge props to myrm for setting this up again

Considering what he went through last year that may be an understatement. I am just really excited to see this again its an amazing thing and its a very unique thing. Hopefully I can be a part of it either on or off the field.

Could try why not

Think alot of GSC would be up for that, just having to make or borrow US accounts.
Will have to speak to the others.
Props to Myrm for setting this up a second year and BiSnation for supporting it.
Best of luck organising and have fun if we don't see you there.

a way to draw sponsors could be to allow them to sponsor teams and it can be <team> sponsored by____
also putting their banners in streams could be another good way i know some companies do that already.
also the twink cup brought to you by our sponsors ______

Users who are viewing this thread