Mage - Arcane, Fire, Frost
Monk - Brewmaster, Mistweaver, Windwalker
Paladin - Holy, Protection, Retribution
Priest - Disc, Holy, Shadow
Rogue - Combat, Mutilate, Subtlety
Shaman - Elemental, Enhance, Resto
Warlock - Affliction, Demonology, Destro
Warrior - Arms, Fury, Protection

So if the comp is tank, 3 heals, 6 dps, knowing rogue, mage, hunter and warlock HAVE to be DPS, then you have to build your tanks/heals around classes most people would otherwise class stack for the OP DPS.

Druid - Heals
Hunter - DPS
Mage - DPS
Monk - Tank
Paladin - Heals
Priest - Heals
Rogue - DPS
Shaman - DPS
Warlock - DPS
Warrior - DPS

That's about as balanced as a team gets. If you're shooting for a fair tournament, the one class limit is not only necessary, but better for everyone.

he said it well, much agreement ^
Without class stacking, damage will be reduced due to no ele x2 hunt x2 rogue x2 random one shots. Even if you add a fourth healer, there is no way any 4 healers in this bracket can outheal that damage when it is coordinated on a single target, let alone a FC with any stacks whatsoever. Adding a fourth healer to add burstier heals to a bracket to try to counter the burst increase from dps seems silly to me. Restricting teams to one of each class removes the class stack, adds a few interesting decisions for premade leaders as of what comp to run, and keeping 3 healers should reduce the burst in general. If three heals cannont keep up with the damage from 1 of each class, then I suppose the limitation could be increased to 4 healers. Would need to be tested tho.

he said it well, much agreement ^
Without class stacking, damage will be reduced due to no ele x2 hunt x2 rogue x2 random one shots. Even if you add a fourth healer, there is no way any 4 healers in this bracket can outheal that damage when it is coordinated on a single target, let alone a FC with any stacks whatsoever. Adding a fourth healer to add burstier heals to a bracket to try to counter the burst increase from dps seems silly to me. Restricting teams to one of each class removes the class stack, adds a few interesting decisions for premade leaders as of what comp to run, and keeping 3 healers should reduce the burst in general. If three heals cannont keep up with the damage from 1 of each class, then I suppose the limitation could be increased to 4 healers. Would need to be tested tho.

Imo 3 heals is how it should be. Targets should die in my opinion. This would make it like a game of chess where you're choosing who should be dropped and who can drop you etc. The only reason why 3 heals wouldn't be enough is if a team can literally focus down target after target without a problem but then I guess the other team should be able to do so as well don't you think?

Imo 3 heals is how it should be. Targets should die in my opinion. This would make it like a game of chess where you're choosing who should be dropped and who can drop you etc. The only reason why 3 heals wouldn't be enough is if a team can literally focus down target after target without a problem but then I guess the other team should be able to do so as well don't you think?

I swear you're trolling...

Zero healers would be optimal if all you want is drop people.

I 2nd this THread 100% <3 Myrm... Watchout yng Scrubs #powPow !!!!!

p.s Mochas gotta go tho *SHots Fired**

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to myrm the other night and he told me that their was a few people who whispered/messaged him stating they will be making teams.

I am giving this a friendly bump to put that reminder out there that this is approaching fast, now would be the time to start considering forming teams to build that sense of team work that is going to be needed to stand a chance with a high reward.

at the end for all us tinks who are team less we might have to group up and make a team maybe we can pull some underdog win

team ideas made for arena yes :D but not bg yet, maybe if Tough Love comes back and brings me along... otherwise idk what ill be doin for bg:(

Users who are viewing this thread