2012 Retail Arena Tournament [2v2, EU]

2 nelf sub rogues geared full AP would be interesting.

edit: just read the rules :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BoP the sap as soon as they open...LoH your teammate if needed. Problem solved?

Or if you're a priest, trinket the sap, bubble etc.

Explosive still does dmg thru bop. Loh doesnt work in arena.

If priest blows trink on a sap, and shields, rogue/ hunt will rape the shield, and then scatter/gouge lock him b4 he can heal.

Damn this sounds cool, just gonna find a partner then ill sign up :)
You wanna team up with me like we spoke the other day? Been trying to get in touch with you but you haven't been online :p I'm atm out of gametime but might get some before the tournament begins!

You wanna team up with me like we spoke the other day? Been trying to get in touch with you but you haven't been online :p I'm atm out of gametime but might get some before the tournament begins!
YES! Was online yesterday but u were not there, will be online some time this week, lets plan it there :)

i just feel like extrasuperspecifying, the first round WILL be a round robin elimination match albeit best of 3. while i would love to set up some sort of "everybody plays everybody", and it would certainly be more fair to the teams that have whats considered "underpowered classes". i'm sorry.
also, no there will not be a specific arena map, we roll with random maps.
so, to sum it up;
we will be using random maps
who you play in both initial and semi finals is exclusively determined by.. idk, a dice-roll or someshit.
ohh, and i've decided that whatever matches i personally end up in will automatically be scheduled as the absolutely last of every round. this is done to make sure that i can maintain a high amount of efficiency through helping with queueing and organising. Note that i'm not putting myself at an advantage, i am simply moving whatever matchup i get to the back of the queue
STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN FRAPS AND HELP PEOPLE WITH QUEUEING! ALSO LIVESTREAM.

Snackikämmen for president
Snáck - pala
Mesikämmen - druid

Both draenor horde :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Mesi u went with Carebears unofficial at first, but changed it cause of me? <3

And I think we're gonna go as feral / holy :)

ALRIGHT GUYS, LISTEN UP!
i would really like to add a round-robin style tournament for those players that does not advance to the semi-finals and subsequently the finals! however, this requires alot more organizing, so i would like to have more sign-ups for queueing! this does NOT exclude you from the tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread