2012 Retail Arena Tournament [2v2, EU]

I think it is hard to set a date where everyone is able to attend. what about making a poll with several dates, and then tell all teams to vote for the date they think is best?

Team name: STFU Y'ALL BRAVE:
Twinkkï
Pittyvaich

Oooooo, interesting how this double dps team will fare against the so-far healer/dps teams! Will their combined burst and trickery be enough to best the mighty heals? will the mages, hunters, warlocks out there be blown to pieces? we need more of these teams i believe!

Oooooo, interesting how this double dps team will fare against the so-far healer/dps teams! Will their combined burst and trickery be enough to best the mighty heals? will the mages, hunters, warlocks out there be blown to pieces? we need more of these teams i believe!

Hunt/rogue can beat any team easily even if the players are retards.

Hunt/rogue can beat any team easily even if the players are retards.

Not really. AGM/pop CDs on the initial burst and from there it should only take a few seconds to down either the hunter or the rogue. It would be a bit difficult with the amount of CC, but it's doable.

Not really. AGM/pop CDs on the initial burst and from there it should only take a few seconds to down either the hunter or the rogue. It would be a bit difficult with the amount of CC, but it's doable.
or they could just sap and burst something down thru agm, not to forget how easy they can reset the fight cause derphunter

or they could just sap and burst something down thru agm, not to forget how easy they can reset the fight cause derphunter

BoP the sap as soon as they open...LoH your teammate if needed. Problem solved?

Or if you're a priest, trinket the sap, bubble etc.

Users who are viewing this thread