20 Twink <<WAR(Within)GAMES>> hosted by <Golden Twinkies> UPDATED INFO!

Life

Community Event Leader | GM of <Golden Twinkies>
WAR(WITHIN)GAME RULES

<<War Within Games>>

Updates (We’ve had over 230 wargames now)

Our new season will be starting the first Wednesday after the expansion! (August 28th-November 30th)

What this will bring:

We in Golden believe in loyalty, honor and what we have achieved together. We thank you for your ongoing partnership with our guild.

UNIFYING all Twinks together since 2022.

We will be introducing discord rewards (badges, titles, roles, ranks in and out of game, win streak tracking, etc.)
We will keep track by screenshotting games tracking scores / plugging them into to our custom google docs. And pairing it with our premium mee6 bot.

The purpose of our wargames is to bring competitive PvP to twinking. We have our 5 rules. All games must be:

1. Balanced.
2. Fun.
3. Challenging.
4. Competitive.
5. Cooperative.

(I'll update this vod weekly for most recent games!)
(Best and biggest event so far!) (ALTERAC IS THE 26TH no 30TH) I misspoke!

(All feedback is appreciated, and all rules are subject to change and voted on by our core community who participates and has an insane amount of fun weekly.)

Please keep in mind that this entire list is subject to change as Blizzard does their final passes on tuning. Classes/Specs on this list can change on any given week as Blizzard makes a lot of tuning adjustments early into expansion launches. If your toon suddenly requires a regearing, it is quite unfortunate but that is the nature of expansion cycles.

If your class/spec is not listed here, that means it is remaining unchanged for the time being.

For the buff categories, if you still wish to run stamina enchants/gems (for those that apply), please feel free. This is simply allowing you to add more damage to your character as you see fit.

**RULE LIST**

1. All Ilvl of gear usable! (All expansion gear is ok) You can use gem sockets from all types of gear Green / Blue / Purple!

Certain Classes have Specific armor requirements!

3.** BANNED ITEMS:** Balefire Trinket, Green Whelp Armor.
4. MM Hunters must use white bow “Light Crossbow” Due to patch notes buff of 20% of Increased DMG on Aimed Shot / Rapidfire!
5. BM / Surv Hunters must use Heirloom Weapons or weaker if you do not have them.

**---BUFFS---**

Classes/Specs that are allowed to use any gear they wish with no restrictions outside of SL gems and banned items:

Feral Druid
Demonology Warlock
Retribution Paladin
All Rogue Specializations
Holy Paladin
Shadow Priest

Classes/Specs that are allowed to use damage-increasing enchants but not damage gems:

Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Warlock
Unholy DK
Havoc Demon Hunter

**---STAYED THE SAME---**

(Only Stamina Gem / Stamina Enchants.)

All Class / Spec Combos Not listed!

**---NERFS---**

Devastation Evoker - No longer equipping a weapon or offhand (white weapon is allowed for transmog/auto attacks). The PVP talents Divide and Conquer as well as Obsidian Mettle are banned. The weapon is being removed because this spec is overperforming significantly. Removing the weapon will take the most amount of main stat away while minimizing stamina loss.
Augmentation Evoker - No longer equipping any rings/necklace. Evoker can utilize main stat jewelry well to buff it's allies. This will take away some of that power while minimizing stamina loss.
Marksmanship Hunter - The white level 1 crossbow will be required again moving into The War Within as this spec is still doing just a bit too much damage without it equipped.
Restoration Shaman - Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning are being banned for Restoration Shaman. Restoration was already a strong spec going into the prepatch but they are now doing more damage than most DPS specializations. Restoration will still have the Lava Burst and the instant Lava Burst procs which will keep them a very offensive choice.

Again, if your class/spec is not listed here, that means it is remaining unchanged for the time being. This list is subject to change as Blizzard does class tuning. We will do our best to minimize the regearing required for buffs/nerfs when possible.

**TEAM RULES**

1. 1 FC per team.
2. Only 2 of each class per bg, must be different spec. Besides hunters.
3. Only 2-3 Healer’s Each Team. Including FC. (WILL BE EVENED) 1 Hunter per team as main shot-caller. 2-3 Off-healers i.e. (Balance, Feral Druid / Shadow Priest / Elemental, Enhancement Shaman /WindWalker Monk / Augmentation, Devastation Evoker / Retribution Paladin)

**TALENT / SPELL BANS
1. Holy Priest Empyrean Blaze.
2. Resto Shaman Lightning Bolt / Chain Lightning / Burrow
3. Frost Mage Frost Bomb.
4. Resto Druid Shred.
5. Dev Evoker Obsidian Mettle / Divide and Conquer

All above is (subject to change)

Join Our Discord for all event notifications and join the guild! Guild Community DiscordPublic Community for 20 Twink Wargames

We believe in GT that we are an inclusive community and guild, and we remain close to build that community. So stay tuned and stay GOLDEN

Follow me for all vod’s relating to 20 twink pvp!
https://twitch.tv/life_gstwinkies

Example of a wargame ready flag carrying Druid: Druid Character link

Last edited:
Last Saturdays Vod from my POV in wargames! Also check out Sam's Vod in spectator Mode

Might wanna ban horned viking helm
honestly yea you’re right. I felt it not necessary due to no one using it, I have it on hpal, I’ll duel some and check if it’s overly broken. Tysm hope you’re doing well today!

Wargame Night Number 6 VOD

very based life, I am hoping to join and play some games after I deal with some irl shenanigans.
Cant wait i miss you!

Yesterday's wargame vod's

I'm already on Discord, but since I don't know the language at all I still don't understand some things, but on Saturday if I see them playing I'll go in to see if I'm lucky enough to join them!!

GT RECRUITING MORE WARGAMERS FOR 20S COME JOIN THE GUILD ON MOONGUARD!

I want to, but the language and sometimes the work don't let me Y.Y
At least I go in to see them play when you put the live :)

I want to, but the language and sometimes the work don't let me Y.Y
At least I go in to see them play when you put the live :)
We’re an open community! We don’t judge communication and if anyone ever were to have an issue with that. Come to me and be on my team and I’ll stomp them for you <3

Vod of our 19th wargame event
67c91b6a9d1e304a2722.svg

Users who are viewing this thread