20 Twink <<WAR(Within)GAMES>> hosted by <Golden Twinkies> UPDATED INFO! 9/5

Games were really fun tonight. Next games I get to wear enchants!
I've come so close to killing people just for them to get healed, but now those health bars will hit 0.
twinkies is doing enchanted wgs with gems? sign me up coach

twinkies is doing enchanted wgs with gems? sign me up coach
So we have certain rules etc on spec | classes atm like Hunters may only gem Stamina and Stam enchants, where as rogue is full send it (besides SL gems) we want extremely close, extremely competitive games. We tried new things tonight which lead to about 70 participants in our wargames this week! And 15 solid games! (Not including our arena night)

Sorry it took me awhile to show up here, but glad to see the people here. You are all gladly welcomed with us, we could always try to make the language barrier work and I happily do my best to help gear everyone. Since we started 20s back up it’s been nothing but a blast!

So we have certain rules etc on spec | classes atm like Hunters may only gem Stamina and Stam enchants, where as rogue is full send it (besides SL gems) we want extremely close, extremely competitive games. We tried new things tonight which lead to about 70 participants in our wargames this week! And 15 solid games! (Not including our arena night)
Games only keep getting better as the weeks go by.

@everyone Hey Team, here is our first balancing wave since the prepatch for some specific classes/specs.

**Please keep in mind that this entire list is subject to change as Blizzard does their final passes on tuning. Classes/Specs on this list can change on any given week as Blizzard makes a lot of tuning adjustments early into expansion launches. If your toon suddenly requires a regearing, it is quite unfortunate but that is the nature of expansion cycles.**

**If your class/spec is not listed here, that means it is remaining unchanged for the time being. **

**For the buff categories, if you still wish to run stamina enchants/gems (for those that apply), please feel free. This is simply allowing you to add more damage to your character as you see fit.**

## ---Buffs---

**Classes/Specs that are allowed to use any gear they wish with no restrictions outside of SL gems and banned items:**

- Feral Druid
- Demonology Warlock
- Retribution Paladin
- All Rogue Specializations
- Holy Paladin
- Shadow Priest

**Classes/Specs that are allowed to use damage-increasing enchants but not damage gems:**

- Elemental Shaman
- Enhancement Shaman
- Destruction Warlock
- Unholy DK
- Havoc Demon Hunter

## ---Nerfs---

- Devastation Evoker - No longer equipping a weapon or offhand (white weapon is allowed for transmog/auto attacks). The PVP talents Divide and Conquer as well as Obsidian Mettle are banned. The weapon is being removed because this spec is overperforming significantly. Removing the weapon will take the most amount of main stat away while minimizing stamina loss.
- Augmentation Evoker - No longer equipping any rings/necklace. Evoker can utilize main stat jewelry well to buff it's allies. This will take away some of that power while minimizing stamina loss.
- Marksmanship Hunter - The white level 1 crossbow will be required again moving into The War Within as this spec is still doing just a bit too much damage without it equipped.
- Restoration Shaman - Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning are being banned for Restoration Shaman. Restoration was already a strong spec going into the prepatch but they are now doing more damage than most DPS specializations. Restoration will still have the Lava Burst and the instant Lava Burst procs which will keep them a very offensive choice.

**Again, if your class/spec is not listed here, that means it is remaining unchanged for the time being. This list is subject to change as Blizzard does class tuning. We will do our best to minimize the regearing required for buffs/nerfs when possible.**

If you have any questions about anything on this list (or why your class doesn't appear here), please send me a message and we can discuss.

(UPDATED RULES)

can dh fc or mw monk this weds btw this is my hp on dh outside bgs fully geared in twinkies setup
DH Tank FC sounds dangerous. A rogue or a druid can easily kill you with stacks and your 50% dmg taken debuff just from being a tank. I don't see the mobility of DH outshining a druid because of this. We have tanks as D tier for this reason. Your welcome to play it but if you just end up getting nuked constantly we will ask that you don't.

it's fine i just can dh fc if you guys have no other option or if nobody wants to fc just leaving it on the table, pretty sure druid fc would die extremely fast at high stacks too or anything really i also have spectral vision or w.e i can get the rogue out of stealth or see where he is on the map

i am really not trying to sound standoffish or rude i really am not i respect you emelia and the twinkies i am in your guild too, if you guys don't like dh fc for whatever reason i have other classes and would really like the chance to play in your wgs
I think that if we can get another DH FC to balance instead of rdruid. It could be fun, but DH vs RD is like meh Imo I have ns root and constant heals and I can raid heal with wild growth now. So I think DH on D for 2nd pic would also be a cool scenario same with Frost mage FC

Updated rules

he speaks Spanish, so do I, I also have a small twink community, but they are not very active.
Uh es que desde que nos unieron a los 29 nos dejaron atrás a los 20s xD, yo todavía mantengo pendiente de todo lo que dicen por la comunidad, da gusto verte hermano

Most Recent Vod uploaded here

Due to patch notes my guild will be having meetings to re structure gearing etc again. As the nature of blizzard nerfs! Stay tuned for updates!

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpeg
    IMG_6531.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 19
most recent vod HYPE

We need more help, even if 20's isn't your normal niche. We are happy to help with questions about 20's and there is usually someone on or at least watching discord to help most times of the day.

LF more 20’s tonight for games guys!

Part 1

Part 2 of our most recent wargame stream!

Trying to upload more recent vods my pc is taking some hits.

yesterday's first wargame!

Recently updated all rules for each class on an individual basis.

Join our discord to see our new beautiful display for class rules!

Class Rule's Link

Users who are viewing this thread