20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
My updated armory thread is still locked somewhere, Turtle's poorly copy pasted list got the sticky though because ?? admin logic. :)

Two weeks later and this list still has less work put into it than mine had when it was first posted, but I guess the "20s bracket manager" needed something to NOT do in another bracket...

My updated armory thread is still locked somewhere, Turtle's poorly copy pasted list got the sticky though because ?? admin logic. :)

Two weeks later and this list still has less work put into it than mine had when it was first posted, but I guess the "20s bracket manager" needed something to NOT do in another bracket...

20-29 is the same bracket as 20, a little bit self-explanatory there...

20-29 is the same bracket as 20, a little bit self-explanatory there...

Why would they make separate bracket pages on this site if it was all the same thing. Why aren't you 20-29 bracket manager then? Regardless of what the difference is between "brackets" you haven't done anything to make this list different from the original besides not getting rid of the
marks from zeiren's original post in your copy pasting...

Why would they make separate bracket pages on this site if it was all the same thing. Why aren't you 20-29 bracket manager then? Regardless of what the difference is between "brackets" you haven't done anything to make this list different from the original besides not getting rid of the
marks from zeiren's original post in your copy pasting...

I was going to answer, but then i realized you've been a member here since this march lol

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Nodokanature/advanced lvl 20 bis resto non FC
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Nodokafive/advanced lvl 20 fluffy warrior

Strange I have been playing 29's for 3 weeks now and I have yet to see one person on OP's list...

List isn't exactly updated so a lot of the players on here aren't playing much lately or even logged out in the right gear sets. There's also a few EU's.

can any mod do something about this thread? seriously turtle is just ignoring everyone....
If you dont care about the community then why you wasted your time copying this from ziren or whatever is his name from the begining??

can any mod do something about this thread? seriously turtle is just ignoring everyone....
If you dont care about the community then why you wasted your time copying this from ziren or whatever is his name from the begining??

Nothing we alredy didnt knew : P I should make my own list hurr durr >_>

Nothing we alredy didnt knew : P I should make my own list hurr durr >_>

go for it mate, we really need someone active to hold this thread. Im pretty sure turtle doesn't give a single fuck about the 20-29 community, i mean people are waiting for like 3 weeks for that retard to update this thread lmao

go for it mate, we really need someone active to hold this thread. Im pretty sure turtle doesn't give a single fuck about the 20-29 community, i mean people are waiting for like 3 weeks for that retard to update this thread lmao

He is the manager afterall ;)

I have an updated armory list already that's locked... Go dig through and look at it if you're interested in seeing but I have no idea what's going on with this one right now, going on 3 weeks now and no update with no real reason why other than "turtle is lazy". Haven't gotten a response yet but this is a simple fix... unlock my thread and give it the sticky.

First things first id like to apologize for posting this in the wrong spot. this is my first time using this website although iv known of it for sometime now.secondly i don't know if there is already a conversation about this but here it goes. - Nerd Cleave - Is recruiting 29s to twink on the PTR we started 2 days ago and have nearly 10 members were looking to spark some interest in the bracket for PTR and we need people like you to help us get bgs popping if your interested you can Whisper ÖxycÖdÖne on Anasterian (US) or add my battle tag: Scourgefire#1454.
thank you for you time and sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread