20-29s Armory List

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freshly finished priest
Mixtape - 29 Shadow
From what I know the gear he has is the best for pure damage.

Only thing I'm considering is changing from Elemental Force to Jade Spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see this thread with a total makeover, as it seems a lot of the players have not fully updated for lvl 29 or changed specs. Willing to help out if needed! An entire new thread wouldn't be a terrible idea either.

Would love to see this thread with a total makeover, as it seems a lot of the players have not fully updated for lvl 29 or changed specs. Willing to help out if needed! An entire new thread wouldn't be a terrible idea either.

Here...Nyovi @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft Assasination Rogue 20. Almost 2 months played with this and since 6.2 came out it turned out to be Top spec rogue (personally).
I hope this is close to what you mean in terms of makeover for 6.2. I already tested out versatility and its not very promising at all. Though critical strike enchanting is also preety good.

Here...Nyovi @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft Assasination Rogue 20. Almost 2 months played with this and since 6.2 came out it turned out to be Top spec rogue (personally).
I hope this is close to what you mean in terms of makeover for 6.2. I already tested out versatility and its not very promising at all. Though critical strike enchanting is also preety good.

Just curious... How is possible to have only 403 HKs, if you have played 2 months?

Updated my Armory with new trinkets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread