20-29 Screenshot thread!

Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

how has got anything related to what i posted. cant even keep on the same subject mate.

i cant believe i doing this again for you, right ill explain my post as if im explaining to a five year and i had also made clear to another poster. i put "IIRC" after the monk as, at the time of posting i wasnt sure if it did effect MW monk (i dont use the enchant on mine) and now your bashing me for a post i wasnt even sure about when i posted on one particular part and you cant even be bothered to read correctly nor be bothered to read post shortly after explaining it.

Shit son, you must be fucking bored to comment on BS like that or you dislike me (either way im happy with)

lol the crew is back in town rofl i guess they make you paid for your guild tag who won them no ?

I joined in late but as you can see they won the bg obviously, not much you can do when you solo que into a group like that. I did have fun killing some of their players tho, their all so tunnel vision its unreal.

Phonebook being camped again lool he quit 19s coz of now inb4 quits 24s looool xdxd :ppppPpP

it's simple logic really.

que 19s : long ques, one sided games, boring mid fights, queing into the same people.
que 24s : short ques, variation in games, offense / defense playstyle , play against different regions

even if i afk a game at 24s id be able to get into a new one 15 min later while id have to wait days at 19s lol.

I joined in late but as you can see they won the bg obviously, not much you can do when you solo que into a group like that. I did have fun killing some of their players tho, their all so tunnel vision its unreal.

it's simple logic really.

que 19s : long ques, one sided games, boring mid fights, queing into the same people.
que 24s : short ques, variation in games, offense / defense playstyle , play against different regions

even if i afk a game at 24s id be able to get into a new one 15 min later while id have to wait days at 19s lol.

So basically you quit coz your bad?

Lol bad cy@

=[

cl0a9iw.png

sorry for going off topic a bit there done posting now , have a great weekend n stuff .

=[

cl0a9iw.png

sorry for going off topic a bit there done posting now , have a great weekend n stuff .

Notice how that's 19S
And I didn't hate you or think you were bad when you played 19s.
Don't think there is much more to say. You play 24s coz you're scared of losing

Yt9BxsM.png

Not mine but i laughed when it got linked in our guilds skype group...

p6ndYhZ.jpg

SdqxABM.jpg

Yt9BxsM.png

Not mine but i laughed when it got linked in our guilds skype group...
I feel it's necessary to shed a little more light on this screen shot.
Knowing Liam who ever was on AD (mollytrip/aka barbarous - We kicked you from the guild I'm not sure why I always see you on the server still, especially if your working on your own guild) was trying to piss him off to get a reaction, hes one of the most level headed people I've met in WoW in a while and wouldn't talk like this unless provoked. This screen shot coming from the same person (barb again) who was digging up personal information about a guild members family and freaking out in guild chat? Get real.

Users who are viewing this thread