20-29 Screenshot thread!

Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

Eww GY camper! /spit spit

I hear hunters get nerfed something rotten in WoD. I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what class they will all reroll to? :)

the video for it can also be seen here: Jagarock - Wyudedmon 24 Twink Hunter WSG - No skill buttonmashing 50-0 with randoms. - Twitch

the only thing i heard about hunters is they lose scatter shot and traps become instant. so they will be only slightly worse at 24, dont think losing scatter shot will do much, they still have 2x silences with pet..

the video for it can also be seen here: Jagarock - Wyudedmon 24 Twink Hunter WSG - No skill buttonmashing 50-0 with randoms. - Twitch

the only thing i heard about hunters is they lose scatter shot and traps become instant. so they will be only slightly worse at 24, dont think losing scatter shot will do much, they still have 2x silences with pet..

They lose all CC at this level, I could be wrong though, I only skimmed the notes and Blizz are editing it all the time. I hear all pet silences are being removed and losing scatter plus possibly counter shot too.. Have a read and let us know :p

made this hunter a few days ago, im not posting this to brag, because its not an achievement at all, it just shows how stupid hunters are. i heard rumors about blizz trying to balance low level pvp in next expansion, anyone know more about it?

View attachment 4042

thanks for the screenshots dude,...try to explain we have a hunter fanboy on this forum that for some apparent reason just cannot seem to grasp or understand that hunters are OP

Eww GY camper! /spit spit

I hear hunters get nerfed something rotten in WoD. I'm looking forward to it. I wonder what class they will all reroll to? :)

Don't you have two 24 hunters, female/goblin?

Don't you have two 24 hunters, female/goblin?

I have a 22 and 24 Hunter, also a couple of free to plays but I haven't played them for a while. But what on earth has that got to do with anything? I'll probably start playing them a bit more if they take a hit in WoD

I have a 22 and 24 Hunter, also a couple of free to plays but I haven't played them for a while. But what on earth has that got to do with anything? I'll probably start playing them a bit more if they take a hit in WoD

Just a question.

Kilda confirmed for fotm scum

rosimeguepwn_zps6d89a846.png

wombat rouge pwn :D

e: another
rosimeguepwn2_zpsad7b96b2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

damn u pwn mesi

FZrW9F0.png

Got tmorph today, went all frozen (the movie) style. C on, just look at my new mount? Snow troll. Can't get any closer!

carry_zps12c18319.png

Thought this was a pretty nice win with Outplayedirl; we 2man qued into this game, figured our whole team except me were f2ps and most of them spanish so we'd have to carry this. On top of that as you can see, whole horde team is either hunters, healers or 24s with the exception of 1 prot pally :D Managed to win this shit after being down by one, and man it was a tight game!

Clinic testing Disc DPS tho... Well played :)

Users who are viewing this thread