20-29 Screenshot thread!

Re: 20-24 Screenshot thread!

You guys ruined my thread

:( :( :(

You guys ruined my thread

:( :( :(

These people. :eek:

To all the other folks around, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other and having heated debates on the forums. But are the personal insults really needed?

Calling each other "brainless" and "pathetic kids?" Bringing up stuff about high school and rent?... Really?

Figure out another way to settle this, without turning this thread into a trash heap. Screenshot threads are special, you can't just go about ruining them. :eek:

Guys, please keep this thread about 20-24 screenshots.. No one cares about the rivalry between Yowza and Sua Sponte. Any further flame posts will result in infractions.

/enddrama

Tyrkvsovej up to his usual tricks Shadowmelding behind the Alli restohut at the start of the game, watched the whole way. Afk's without a single point of damage done as usual ._.
View attachment 3316

Being randomly spat on by a GSC rogue, not very nice now :(
View attachment 3315

Attachments

• GSC.png
    GSC.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 232

Met them Russians too Snack, group of 4 with Stam and Stat scroll crutches, very good players i'm sure.

They added my rID, we met in Belarus, hooked up and said goodbye. So atleast they have good taste in women

me and my friends have come up against a bunch of folks using the scrolls. the rogues were kinda annoying but everyone else seemed manageable. is it a new thing? or will it die out? is it worth doing myself?

Little bump!

Got around to doing a few games finally!

Here are some highlights...

4VV9LkT.png

Good to see the bracket hasn't changed any ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread