EU+US 1v1 tournament US+EU

And the op wants to do 1v1s and prefers 1v1s or he would have made it a team tourney. You’ve made your case, stay on topic and stop derailing this thread with meaningless insults and banter.
Did you misread or?

Nobody's saying the OP should change his tournament. I asked why he prefers 1v1s. Nobody really gave an answer other than "1v1 is easier to set up" which isn't really an answer to the question. I guess people assuming I was insinuating that it shouldn't be 1v1? That's not the case.

Also Idk about the whole Dreams & Odyne thing I'm pretty sure Odyne is salty or something.

Same. All I said was "2v2 tournament would be cool" and some people got really angry for some reason :(
No one got angry with you Susan... You want a 2v2 tournament? Make it. Now you and your bum chum go rim each other. @Blackberryy delete all our comments and let this guy have his thread back.

My apologies OP.

So first of all... why am i being referred to as OP? Second of all yes 1v1 is easier to host and most generally it gets a better turnout. But im also doing it so you dont have to q with any of else besides your self and you can beat the shit out of your fellow friends/community members.
[doublepost=1550368139,1550367866][/doublepost]Also next month fivetwinkbros is hosting a 2v2 tournament after mine

Users who are viewing this thread