US 70s 3v3 Tournament!!!

Awze

dang
Hello! I'm announcing that I will be hosting a arena tournament.
If you're interested in participating and you have a team assembled please add the B-Tag Creep#11667 on WoW and add creep#6600 on discord. Please follow the following format in order to submit your team to the tournament:
<Team Name>
Player 1 - Spec, Class
Player 2 - Spec, Class
Player 3 - Spec, Class
Battletag of 1 or more team member(s)

AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF THE TEAM MUST HAVE THE ADDON WARGAME HELPER ADDON
The arena tournament will start on February 22nd starting at 7PM PST/ 10PM EST. So far, the rules are as posted:
  • Ramstein's Lightning Bolts is not allowed
  • Vial of the Sunwell (Magister's Terrace Healer Trinket) is not allowed
  • Pendant of the Violet Eye (Trinket From Karazhan) is not allowed
  • Heirloom Necklace is not allowed
  • Untamed Blade will not be allowed
  • No double/triple of the same spec
  • No multiple of the same class
  • You are allowed only one substitute player
  • 72-79 twinks will not be allowed in this tournament. I'm allowing 71s (normally this goes to people who accidentally leveled) to join due to the fact they don't gain an ability and they dont even gain any stats.
  • No triple DPS comps
  • Clearly cheating is not allowed just in case someone is wondering
  • No Incendiary Ammo
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL TOURNAMENT ACTUALLY STARTS

I'm not the richest person so the winning team will be able to win 1 wow tokens worth of gold per player on their team *NOT INCLUDING SUBSTITUTE PLAYER UNLESS THEY HAVE ACTUALLY PARTICAPTED*

For any questions or concerns add my B-Tag, Creep#11667. In the event that I'm not able to get to you or you cant add me for some odd reason you can also contact two others below.
Vape (Cytiva#1183)
Floofy (Trenton#11554)

TEAMS SIGNED UP
<Puggies in a Pan>
Oneshotfire - Fire/Mage
Atlas - MW/Monk
Enricho - outlaw/rogue
Sub: Squatzington- BM/Hunter

<The Jaffarmy>
Ultrajaffar - Survival/Hunter
Josh - Disc/Priest
Floofy - Feral/Druid
Sub: Rottenjaffar - Frost/Death Knight

<retards>
Louiez - Destro/Lock
Diccjaffar - Ret/Pally
Baesic - Disc/Priest
Sub: Ly - ??/Rogue

<Bust Down Thotiana>
Michael - Mistweaver/Monk
Hidden - Outlaw/Rogue
Sitbackandcc - Fire/Mage
Sub: Goon - Enhance/Shaman

<Windfurys team>
Windfury - Resto/Shaman
Retard - Unholy/Death Knight
Fistpalm - Windwalker/Monk

<XPOFF LEGENDS>
Sodalikesmen - Disc/Priest
Dotberryy - Destro/lock
Knycks - Sub/Rogue
Sub: Spookily - Unholy/Death Knight

<TingleMyDingle>
Fivetwinkbro - Resto/Druid
Edollo - Shadow/Priest
Atwon - Survival Hunter
Sub: Rythmic - Sub/Rogue

Bracket: https://challonge.com/is6wou5d

Last edited:
So... not on PTR then?

AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF THE TEAM MUST HAVE THE ADDON WARGAME HELPER ADDON

Why? You don't need any kind of add-ons to Wargame people. Seems unnecessary.

• Vial of the Sunwell (Magister's Terrace Healer Trinket) is not allowed
  • Pendant of the Violet Eye (Trinket From Karazhan) is not allowed
  • Untamed Blade will not be allowed
Vial isn't good. Untamed Blade isn't good. Also, even if it was half decent, it's not like plate classes are any good right now anyway.
Kara trinket is a sort of okay ban I guess but weirdly specific ("Frost Mage can't use this trinket" is what you're saying basically. Because the trinket sucks for any other spec).

• No double of the same class
  • No double of the same spec
So I can't use, for example, Resto Shaman + Enha Shaman. Why?
No doubles of the same spec makes sense in terms of promoting variety so I don't mind that. Wouldn't want to just see Frost/Frost/Disc.

• 79s will not be allowed in this tournament
What about 71-78 :)

• No triple DPS comps
Even though triple DPS is garbage?

• Clearly cheating is not allowed just in case someone is wondering
Oh ok :(

Why? You don't need any kind of add-ons to Wargame people. Seems unnecessary
you cant wargame people unless you have this addon. There is literally no interface button on anything with an option for wargames unless you have that addon.
No double of the same class
i thought i took this out was drinking while making this
Vial isn't good
vial is a full heal which is kinda ridiculous honestlyit's not a class ability if i wanted to I could live for hours if it worked with Death Strike because of that and no one could ever kill me. not trying to make matches like that happen.
i see your criticism but If you don tlike the rules i put then you could just make your own tournament on EU with your own rules.

you cant wargame people unless you have this addon. There is literally no interface button on anything with an option for wargames unless you have that addon.
/wargame

vial is a full heal
It heals for 2k at max stacks.

And you didn't say why it's not on PTR? In your poll thread you had two people respond (me and some other guy) and both said PTR would be nice. Ignored feedback or?

I thought about it and only two people I saw would have wanted it on PTR. On PTR BiS also changes. Chances are people aren't going to want to do it with out being BiS. Not only that how many people are actually going to want to download PTR for a single tournament?
Only two people responded in that thread alltogether. Some items change on PTR, sure, I know I wouldn't care, at least. My gear is mediocre in general and I'd still play :rolleyes:

And installing PTR is faster than ever now that it outright copies files over rather than trying to download the entire game from Battle.net

But hey GL with tournament :)
[doublepost=1549807982,1549807915][/doublepost]
unknown.png

Still beating a dead horse lads??

Just to chime in on the PTR issue - there has been a month+ long bug with the PTR that does not allow people to log in at all. I'm personally experiencing it, have not been able to get on the PTR in over a month since I started trying. It seems to affect new PTR accounts, i.e. people who have never used it before. There are tons of threads/posts about it on the official forums, and it was recently acknowledged by Blizzard as well - https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/no-realms-available-error/89804/18 .

Just letting you guys know that the PTR may not be a great idea at the moment.

Only two people responded in that thread alltogether. Some items change on PTR, sure, I know I wouldn't care, at least. My gear is mediocre in general and I'd still play :rolleyes:

And installing PTR is faster than ever now that it outright copies files over rather than trying to download the entire game from Battle.net

But hey GL with tournament :)
[doublepost=1549807982,1549807915][/doublepost]
unknown.png

youre an unpleasant person, hope ur always right in the next life too

thx 4 organizing spook

Users who are viewing this thread