US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigbullox said:
Nope, was blinded by the raw crackling maelstrom of mod power :)

Will work on this tonight and PM you a URL you can use to update OP from.

Will keep crusades OP text intact, all I'll be adding is up to date guild stats, some class lists and the premade info from OP - I just wanna get this thread up to date, not take over.

Keep a copy of the OP in case you need to restore it / crusade returns etc.

When "merging" two posts, I can decide which Name I want to use, So I'll be stealing the first posts from this thread in favour of you :p

update to OP when you get a chance:

<Engage> Elune (H): contact: Purgelawl

<Dynásty> (special character "a" alt +160) Elune (A) contact: Oneidwilly, Conjurunce.

Dynasty proven ability to field 10v10, seeking premades.

Ruins activity is only increasing and premades are only becoming more and more active.

If you have not transferred, you should.

:rolleyes:

thats bcuz rogues suck

Pizza said:
Ruins activity is only increasing and premades are only becoming more and more active.

If you have not transferred, you should.

:rolleyes:

Cant afford it! And i kinda level'd my hunter since Vengeance is dead! Maybe i should re-roll on Medivh :D

I want to start twinking again and just need to get new pants and I'm looking to xfer to Ruin.

[char=Jubei%27Thos]Igorekyo[/char]

Are there any Horde Guilds recruiting that are really active and would be happy to have a newcomer?

Igor3K said:
I want to start twinking again and just need to get new pants and I'm looking to xfer to Ruin.

[char=Jubei%27Thos]Igorekyo[/char]

Are there any Horde Guilds recruiting that are really active and would be happy to have a newcomer?

<Blue Blood> Lothar.

We have had a huge burst in activity, keep the transfers coming.

It's been a long time since i've posted on here.

I'm trying my best not to come back to WoW, but if I do, I will try to start something up on Madoran.

Glad to see that at least twinking hasn't died out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread