US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza said:
Horde:

<False Absolution> is premading and has done a premade.

<hi im julius caesar> is not recruiting for premades or doing premades, should be removed.

<Project Nightmare> is not recruiting for premades or doing premades, should also be removed.

Alliance:

<Stacked Like Pancakes> is not recruiting for premades or doing premades, should be removed.

<Sorry You Died> is not recruiting for premades or doing premades, should also be removed.

This list should only have guilds that are for sure they will be doing premades in the near future or are doing premades currently. You don't want to waste peoples time by having them go to these servers that have guilds listed who will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

Sorry You died is actively recruiting for premades. My bro just got a toon funded with them and they've funded a few other people in the past week premades.

edit: add Billow to AWOL's contacts and take off strangelove.

My brother and I are transferring to Bleeding Hollow Hordeside today or tomorrow with 2 twinks each. Our mains will be a Warlock and a Paladin, and alts are a Rogue and a Warrior. We are bringing our BoAs as well as scrolls of enchantment.

We were wondering how we can go about trying out for premades and if anyone helps people get AGMs on this server as we are transferring our alts with their AGMs, but making our main twinks fresh and will need help.

Also, what sells for a lot on your auction house that I could pick up now. Currently, I'm just sitting with 19 and 49 twink gear in my bags.

Thanks,

Zetterburn 19 Warlock.

Loyal lvl 19 twink here tootwinkforu, I have a important question. I quit WoW because of not being able to get in bg que's, my realm is the forgotten coast and even when their we're que's they were slow and it isn't a twink realm at all. But anyways I have read this thread and I got excited because I'm willing to pay $40 ($15 for monthly membership once again and $25 for realm transfer) I'm wondering if it's still growing strong and if I really can get que's that are within 30minutes cause that would be such a dream come true forgive my spelling but twinking is pretty much the only reason I played WoW I mean the whole process of twinking is insane.

So the question is. Is Ruin still an active lvl 19 twink community, Que's under 1 hour?, and twink guilds. And if so THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!! Because I will most definitely pay for the realm transfer for I AM SO EXCITED lol i've always been wondering if it really is true.

And lastly If this still is true Please reply either way and what realm in ruin battle group should I join? I AM SOOOOO EXCITED plllllease reply! cause getting a nottification I WILL SOOOO TRANSFER! :D

Edit: forgot to put I live in Utah so west coast I believe so which realm? k yes ty :D

Don't worry, Ruin is still active. Go ahead :)

Tootwinkforu said:
Loyal lvl 19 twink here tootwinkforu, I have a important question. I quit WoW because of not being able to get in bg que's, my realm is the forgotten coast and even when their we're que's they were slow and it isn't a twink realm at all. But anyways I have read this thread and I got excited because I'm willing to pay $40 ($15 for monthly membership once again and $25 for realm transfer) I'm wondering if it's still growing strong and if I really can get que's that are within 30minutes cause that would be such a dream come true forgive my spelling but twinking is pretty much the only reason I played WoW I mean the whole process of twinking is insane.

So the question is. Is Ruin still an active lvl 19 twink community, Que's under 1 hour?, and twink guilds. And if so THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!! Because I will most definitely pay for the realm transfer for I AM SO EXCITED lol i've always been wondering if it really is true.

And lastly If this still is true Please reply either way and what realm in ruin battle group should I join? I AM SOOOOO EXCITED plllllease reply! cause getting a nottification I WILL SOOOO TRANSFER! :D

Edit: forgot to put I live in Utah so west coast I believe so which realm? k yes ty :D

Ruin is still very active for 19s. You should come on over :)!

oh hai pizza, It's Cer/Wcer. I think you've yelled at me once or twice in wsg

Good times.... :D

Tyvm for the confirmation from both of you :D. Oh yes 1 more thing, what realm in ruin should I transfer to? or does it really matter? I'm west coast so just wonderin

Tootwinkforu said:
Tyvm for the confirmation from both of you :D. Oh yes 1 more thing, what realm in ruin should I transfer to? or does it really matter? I'm west coast so just wonderin

Every server in Ruin is on the same time zone.

Mrcer said:
oh hai pizza, It's Cer/Wcer. I think you've yelled at me once or twice in wsg

Good times.... :D

:)

K good to know tyvm. But are all of the pings the same? like will some servers lag and others really good ping for me? or are they all gonna be the same? cause just asking cause of lag on some realms

Tootwinkforu said:
K good to know tyvm. But are all of the pings the same? like will some servers lag and others really good ping for me? or are they all gonna be the same? cause just asking cause of lag on some realms

All realms have the same amount of lag in Ruin.

Probably shouldn't tell him about the crappy ping everyone gets

*gasps*

oh No! The cover is blown!

Well, apparently I am on the worst server for twinks in the Ruin battlegroup. The Medivh server is basically dead twink wise on the Alliance side. I have been in 4 different guilds and have recently tried creating my own but it is like pulling teeth to find a single geared, active twink.

I have been twinking for a little over a year now and really enjoy it. I am pleased with my gear and the only changes I would make would be finally getting a fishing hat (which has been eluding me for several months) and the 3/3 bracers.

I would really enjoy doing some premades and playing with other twinks who know what is up. So I guess I am looking for a guild in any other Ruin battlegroup server that is looking either for a geared hunter or wouldn't mind helping me reroll any toon they might need in their guild. Thanks.

Here is a statistics page based on all of the guilds listed in the "Official 19 Guild Directory". By default you can only view players who have completed 250 or more battles. You can change the minimum number of battles required to show up on the chart at the top.

https://www.xfaction.net/armory-stats/19/stats/current/html/

Courtesy of Meedevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread