US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Ruin is the place to be for the 10-19 bracket.

Details: Below is a list of guilds that are currently premading or working towards building their A-Teams. Original Migration post is further below for those interested in background information in regards the Ruin 19s Migration.

If you are currently looking for a U.S. 19s guild to Transfer to or Re-roll feel free to create a level 1 on any of the following 19 twink guild realms and get in touch with an officer from the respective guild to find out if they are recruiting transfers, funding, etc. Alternatively you can also send the guild contact a private message through this site by clicking on the contact links.

Ruin Forum 19s Guild Listing:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23766800199&sid=1

ALLIANCE:

Name: AWØL

Server: Zul'Jin - Normal

Premading: Yes

Recruiting: Yes, approved transfers (all classes)

Funding: Yes, very few select people

Preferred Premade Times: Fridays 7+, Saturdays 7+, and we may be able to make sunday games with some notice.

Name: Bloodlust Represent

Server: Durotan - Normal

Recruiting: Only transfers.

Funding: No

Preferred Premade Times: Fridays from 7-9pm EST, Saturdays from 6-9pm EST,

Sundays from 6-9pm EST

Creation Date: May 3, 2009

Name: Dynásty

Server: Elune- Normal

Recruiting: Approved Transfers

Funding: Only Approved Needed Classes-

Contact: Grìm(Grimaldo), Oneidwilly(Peekaboø), Gracob(Bocarg)

Preferred Premade Times: Tuesdays and Wensdays after 9pm Sundays After 4pm

Name: Made in China

Server: Azgalor PVP

Premading: Soon

Recruiting: Yes.

Funding: Limited. All but 3 chants can be done by guild member. Gear runs.

Name: Rèvølútiøn

Server: Shattered Hand - PvP

Premading: Sundays

Recruiting: Yes, approved transfers (all classes)

Name: Six Feet Deep

Server: Elune - PVE

Recruiting: Yes (Either warlock, hunter, or mage (only 1 total though))

Funding: Nope (unless well known and classes needed)

Contact: Basically anyone in guild (Admired, Hueso, Executive, Perzia, Lustcharm)

Name: Suramars Finest

Server: Argent Dawn RP

Premading: not yet want to be soon

Recruiting: yes looking for a bit of all classes atm

Funding: yes we are funding a few spots(priestx2 ,lockx1,) and probably other classes to

HORDE:

Name: All Hope Is Gone

Server:Argent Dawn RP Horde

Premading:Very soon

Recruiting:Yes,Need Priests/Locks/Shammys mostly.

Funding:Gotta be good.Approve Xfers

Preferred Raid Times:Fridays 5-8PM EST

Name: BEEP BEEP I ARE JEEP

Server: Durotan

Recruiting: yes

Funding: Yes

Name: BE SAVAGE NO EXCUSES

Server: Zul'Jin - Normal

Recruiting: Yes

Funding: Limited

Name: Check my Swag

Server: Arthas - PvP

Premading: Yes (but missing a class or 2)

Recruiting: Yes

Funding: Yes.

Name: DONT TALK BACK TO SILIN

Server: Skullcrusher - PvP

Recruiting: Yes, but very limited.

Name: Infierno

Server: Madoran - PvE

Recruiting: Only top-of-the-line twinks will be accepted.

Funding: Limited

Preferred Premade Times: All days except Friday and Saturday after 10PM EST

Name: L E G I T

Server: Bloodhoof - Normal

Recruiting: Yes, any class

Funding: Yes, but limited

Name: Shield Bashed By Heysus

Server: Skullcrusher

Recruiting: yes

Creation Date: 6-26-2010

Name: Show You The Light

Server: Arthas-PVP

Premading: Yes, every week

Recruiting:mages/shamans/hunters.

Name: Through the Lookin Glass

Server: Zul'Jin

Premading: Very soon

Recruiting: HUNTERS, shaman, warrior

Name: We Smoke Rocks

Server: Arthas

Premading: Very soon

Recruiting: A-team Mage. B team FC/Shaman.. more (check link)

Funding: Semi

§ Currently seeking premades.

* Proven ability to field a 10v10 premade.

† Sorry if your guild is not included, we are trying to only list those that are currently doing 10v10 premades and/or are actively recruiting and forming their 10s A-Team for premading. If there are any updates to this list let me know.

‡ If you're guild is not premading currently, you're realm will be considered ripe for takeover by a new premading guild so that the realm's resources does not go to waste, realms listed below.

Packing Guide for Transfers

Builtokill

Available Servers for New Premading Guilds

Servers with NO current premading Guild:

Madoran (pve) - Online Date: 2007-01-15 | Total Characters: 21,851 |A to H Ratio: 1.2 : 1

Warsong (pvp) - Online Date: 2004-12-30 | Total Characters: 20,737 |A to H Ratio: 1 : 3.3

Magtheridon (pvp) - Online Date: 2004-12-30 | Total Characters: 6,847 |A to H Ratio: 3.7 : 1

Servers with INACTIVE premading Guild available for takeover:

Argent Dawn (rp) Online Date: 2004-12-31 | Total Characters: 10,068 |A to H Ratio: 1.4 : 1

Stormage (pve) Online Date: 2004-12-30 | Total Characters: 30,122 |A to H Ratio: 3.9 : 1

※ Data from Warcraft Realms.

LINK TO RECRUITMENT AREA ON TWINK INFO TO SEARCH FOR RECRUITMENT EFFORTS BY INDIVIDUAL GUILDS:

[url]http://twinkinfo.com/forums/guild-recruitment-looking-guild/

[/URL]

---------
---------------------------------------

Original Post:

------------------------------------------------

By now you've probably seen queue times increase significantly since the release of the patch, and are perhaps wondering what will be the fate of 19 twinking and premades.

What happened to the lunch break BG? What about the early morning and late-night matches with queue times of less than 5 minutes?

Ruin would like to propose consolidating BGs to make this possible once again. There is no telling when or even if Blizzard will be doing this for us, but there are certainly enough twinks to make this possibility a reality. I know it's a hard sell asking people to spend the money on transferring toons to another realm, however for those of you that have the means, this will be an option for you that will help you continue doing warsongs with little to no queue time.

Imagine 19s in highly competitive games with not just the queues you remember, but better queues. Ruin already has the core players to get several games rolling at once, it has the largest most active 19 twink community of any other battlegroup and during prime hours queue times have continued to be less than 5 minutes if not instant. But what if the BGs band together? It would mean more twink guilds and more competitive games for everyone.

We have many guilds doing 10v10s, and about ten or eleven guilds all together that are premade ready and have been fielding 10 mans in premade matches weekly, and at times daily. Even with the patch, we have games going on in the afternoon, and I've seen three and four games going on at the same time, several times on a Tuesday and Wednesday.

If you see that queue times have gone up, and if things don't change and you guys still want to do WSG at 19 consider transferring to Ruin battlegroup, there were matches going on even at 4am this morning with instant queues! Meanwhile I've heard of some battlegroups where people having been waiting up to 30 minutes for a pop, not so in Ruin we are experiencing instant queues!

Many players that are avid fans of twinking have already begun the migration to Ruin from most of the other battlegroups.

Having the largest population of twinks doesn't hurt and as more twinks begin to transfer here it will continue to be easy to have multiple Warsongs going at the same time.

Now that 3.2 has come Ruin is the place to be. Again if you have the means to xfer or if you just want to roll a new twink (pick Alliance side btw) then go for it!

You will be welcome to the battlegroup and more importantly you will be happier having done it. :)

I aslo agree with everything but think a certain server should be chosen in the bg. This way world pvp and events can be scheduled between guilds and what not

What would be really cool is for each battlegroup to consolidate into one server over in ruin. That way when the guilds get premade ready it would sort of be which battlegroup is the best.

Yeah, but I imagine people would xfer with their friends so you would kind have that anyway. Also if its anything like Ruin, "Ruins Finest" wouldnt get along with each other.

If everyone was on the same server we could have some sweet duels

I think if everybody was on the same server it would be WAY to hectic. The only problem I see is that people coming to Ruin are thinking. What server to I transfer to?

this is a great idea, but you have to keep in mind, maybe your wayyyyy screwing other twinks out there, like myself.

in these times, people don't have the 25$ OR MORE to xfer there twinks over to one BG.

I don't know about you, but i find moving to ruin would just bring over too much drama. I find myself, in the higher tier of players from Reckoning, and transfering somewhere where peoples E-Peens overpower themselves, it would just bring that server to hell, flaming the trade channel almost all of the time, and guild ignores, banishes, denying activity, its just way to much for one realm, or battlegroup for that matter.. You know how much of assholes people from Ruin are, how much worse would it be if almost every twink was from that realm.

Kusakari said:
who doesn't have $25....

lots of people.

when i said people dont have 25$, it was meant to be taken as people dont have 25$ to SPEND.

you must be from the snobby upperclass eh?

It would be best to split up throughout all of the realms... Because its too much from everyone complaining about being the best ever, like Goma... Just because he kicks ass, doesnt mean hes the best 19 rogue in the US.

Twinkzruz said:
It would be best to split up throughout all of the realms... Because its too much from everyone complaining about being the best ever, like Goma... Just because he kicks ass, doesnt mean hes the best 19 rogue in the US.

no my epeen is bigger then yours, GTFO :)

Kahr said:
lots of people.

when i said people dont have 25$, it was meant to be taken as people dont have 25$ to SPEND.

you must be from the snobby upperclass eh?

$25 is one less trip to the bar or movies...one way to look at it

keglar said:
$25 is one less trip to the bar or movies...one way to look at it

or maybe people dont hang an extra 25$ to spend, are you truly that clueless in life, ever heard of living from paycheck to paycheck?

Let's try and get over this $25 dollar thing. If you have the neccessary funds to transfer to Ruin then it is a very good choice. Try and get back on topic here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread