US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickyhaynes said:
thanks crusade. i might transfer to prodigy soon once i am done totally twinking my rogue.

Make sure you talk to someone before you xfer. Dont just show up to bloodhoof / bleeding hollow expecting an invite.

Coming from a player who has played in the 19 bracket for 2 years competitively Ruin is very active and all the competition left in the game is here.

Also Crusade add Ruin's public vent information into the post.

Dispite the activity on Ruin, no one's gonna pull me away from my home, Cyclone.

Everyone on Ruin should xfer to 'clone in my opinion ^.^

Kinali said:
Dispite the activity on Ruin, no one's gonna pull me away from my home, Cyclone.

Everyone on Ruin should xfer to 'clone in my opinion ^.^

To many people have already invested time and money to get to Ruin why would we change to cyclone?

I need to choose a new home in ruin.

Hunter?

Pizza said:
Anyone that is VERY geared and VERY experienced on horde with a microphone and ventrilo feel free to contact me on Bleeding Hollow about joining Prodigy. I wouldn't mind having more people to play with.

Edit: We do not sponsor as our guild is already filled with high quality players so we are only looking for people who are 100% finished and already know everything they are doing on their class.

Would you be interested in a perfected hunter? I have vent and a working mic also.

[char=Stonemaul]Timon[/char]

Timon said:
Would you be interested in a perfected hunter? I have vent and a working mic also.

[char=Stonemaul]Timon[/char]

We would love to have you :). Sorry I was busy when you entered vent. If you are ready to transfer come on over I'll throw you a guild invite. Any questions just come back in vent and message me.

Pizza said:
We would love to have you :). Sorry I was busy when you entered vent. If you are ready to transfer come on over I'll throw you a guild invite. Any questions just come back in vent and message me.

Hey Pizza, do I get a free horde toon because I'm on Alliance Prodigy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread