US @19s, The Ruin Battlegroup Migration & Qs (U.S.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the list to include guilds that are seeking premades currently, new sorting order based on recruiting needs and premading activity. If there are any changes required let me know and will update.

Also created a listing on the Ruin forum for those that for one reason or other never check this site.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> 19s Directory (10v10s)

Ruin list also includes guild officer contact without accounts on TI for PMs.

Crusade, im very interested in joining your guild prodigy, and maybe holding the position as A or B team rogue, get back to me please.

Ogsir said:
Crusade, im very interested in joining your guild prodigy, and maybe holding the position as A or B team rogue, get back to me please.

Prodigy stopped recruiting on Alliance side. Horde side we have enough for A, B and pretty much C teams at this point.

I'd say you can't go wrong tho going with Paragon, Bloodlust Represent or Revolution for Alliance. Horde I hear Sit Down maybe funding certain classes, not sure if they need a rogue or no, and it sounds like No Mercy might be coming back, there's a couple of other guilds that sound like they might start premading next week although you probably want to get in touch with them directly.

Some of the guilds posted up some listings in the TI recruiting area and on Ruin forums.

Good luck with the search.

builtokill said:
why are there two alliance guilds on bloodhoof? why not just combine, or is there like an internal problem?

Both guilds have enough players that want to play in A-Team spots for premades so a merger wouldn't make sense at this point. Traditionally both guilds have been active and coexisting on the same realm in the past and doesn't seem like it will be a prob in the future. All seems to be working, everyone is happy, etc. :)

For <Savy> Contact Vikonin, Demonprophet or I, I'm giving you main names because I don't Remember my guild master's twinks name.. ( I'm so getting demoted for that ) Well, if ya see us ingame just tell us that your looking to transfer, and ask for info.

Oh yeah, Demonprophet = goregoth :D

Faceroll said:
For <Savy> Contact Vikonin, Demonprophet or I, I'm giving you main names because I don't Remember my guild master's twinks name.. ( I'm so getting demoted for that ) Well, if ya see us ingame just tell us that your looking to transfer, and ask for info.

Oh yeah, Demonprophet = goregoth :D

Faceroll is your main's name?

Anyone that is VERY geared and VERY experienced on horde with a microphone and ventrilo feel free to contact me on Bleeding Hollow about joining Prodigy. I wouldn't mind having more people to play with.

Edit: We do not sponsor as our guild is already filled with high quality players so we are only looking for people who are 100% finished and already know everything they are doing on their class.

Update.

<Sit Down> seeking premades.

<Rèvølútiøn> seeking premades.

Ruin now has 5 Alliance 3 Horde guilds that are ready to premade. =)

Update.

Changes:

<be tough no excuses> now seeking premades.

Removed:

<Tired of Rum> removed.

Added:

<False Absolution> added.

<omg red alert> added.

News:

This past weekend we saw a spike in premading activity on Ruin from the majority of 19s twink premading guilds. There is news now that two more horde guilds and one alliance guild is close to completing their 10 man A-Teams. Going into the Fall things are looking very good for Ruin as more twink guilds continue to form and go active.

and 3 on skullcrusher are all these like good main guild or are some one tht like break up all the time

what happened to tired or rum? wouldnt be fun to transfer if something like tht happened

Filthy hypocrite lf Ruin guild..... pls ignore previous QQ posts, im sick and tired of no games till like 2 in the afternoon on cyclone. My shaman has perfect gear, the only thing missing is 225 herb (im at 150). I have vent, available almost every day, and have a comprehensive knowledge of the bracket. Im sure anyone who has seen me play on Cyclone can vouch for me on this. I'm looking for an actively premading guild, so if anyone needs shaman slot filled, pls reply to this.

DoA-Elune has a premade tonight against Prodigy 9:30 I believe, see if you can tag along. One of the only actively premading guilds on Elune I think.

Lawlpurge said:
Filthy hypocrite lf Ruin guild..... pls ignore previous QQ posts, im sick and tired of no games till like 2 in the afternoon on cyclone. My shaman has perfect gear, the only thing missing is 225 herb (im at 150). I have vent, available almost every day, and have a comprehensive knowledge of the bracket. Im sure anyone who has seen me play on Cyclone can vouch for me on this. I'm looking for an actively premading guild, so if anyone needs shaman slot filled, pls reply to this.

Ive seen lawlpurge play he is very skilled and know's what he is doing.

I am also looking for a guild in ruin pref with lawl xD.

Im a experianced fc that know's what he's doing and has a very good idea of the terrain. Gear is pretty much maxed but b4 i xfer imma get my last agm then im perfect in bolth sets xD. I would love to xfer somewhere. If your intrested in me just send me a pst or something. my armory link is in mytwinks thingy.:D

Ahhh ok i was wondering, i would have heard of this change otherwise. Us EU bgs have all merged into Blackout and its REALLY good here queue times are so much shorter. About straight away - 5 mins. I think 19 twinkings actually improved now. :D

Edit : GL :].

nobody said:
Ive seen lawlpurge play he is very skilled and know's what he is doing.

I am also looking for a guild in ruin pref with lawl xD.

Im a experianced fc that know's what he's doing and has a very good idea of the terrain. Gear is pretty much maxed but b4 i xfer imma get my last agm then im perfect in bolth sets xD. I would love to xfer somewhere. If your intrested in me just send me a pst or something. my armory link is in mytwinks thingy.:D

go talk to maz (mazurati), I think WaV may be looking for a fc, seeing as they only have painaid, and he's true to more than one guild in ruin (no offense painaid.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread