@19s, The Blackout Battlegroup Migration & Qs (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevarial said:
Ty for fast answers ^^ what do u mean with sick guildbank?

Maybe stuff worth up to 10k in general. No Sf's etc thoug. But every enchant scrolled and BoE's enough for 5-6 new rerolls. So yeh sick :p

Nevarial said:
thats.. sick ;p dunno if I'm going al akir or draenor... al akir seems nice, but the waiting time sucks. draenor also sounds great, but i want pvp server

Help me decide!

Why is PvP so important to you?

Nevarial said:
cuz I wanna play arena on my main, and in general it's easier to find partners on pvp realms

I wouldn't know anything bout that, but it's underpopulated on ally side on draenor, so u better roll al'akir then

encorebroz said:
al'akir is the best pvp server for horde afaik

That.

A coupple of us rolls arena on mains at Al'akir alliance though. Wouldnt be hard finding an inguild partner.

Other then that i wouldnt recommend going here as alliance cause the H:A ratio here is fucked up:(

Nevarial said:
Have decided to migrate my main to Burning Blade, since im gonna join a raiding guild there as alliance. Is there any twink activity over there? :)

lol

LF ally twink activity ---> Al'akir

and thats pretty much all

<Wasted> on Alliance Draenor is pretty active. usually 7-10 people on at any one time with 70+ members in guild. Hopefully start organising some pre mades and world pvp in the new year when all this xmas stuff is over.

If you dont fancy that, then there is also another alliance guild on the go their now too, something reckoning or sumat

Kore nametooshort said:
go draenor then, twinks on both sides there

I didn't ask for what server to go, i rly want to know who decided that al'akir is going to be the ally server? who is to blame? ^^

besides im playing on dreanor ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread