19s Screen Shot Thread

301226_3906155936660_1586329895_n.jpg

if you had 500+ ms lag the lag status indicator under the question mark on your UI bar wouldn't be green.
ya not to mention eu twinks with bad ms all the time such as myself do just fine

excuses, excuses =^]

edit: forgot its the same rog i used to catch out every arena when i tried playin priest, probably not the best of ideas to walk over me after sap lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
you know a screenshot is old when theres a weatherbar where the calendar is nowadays lol.

gg's

ps: your 1st SS is bugged for some reason.. use imgur next time!
usually using imgur via hyperdesktop but its like broken atm :/ so have to use gyazo, fixed the screenshot now

so its okay for egg to use speed pots but no one else?

I remember back In vanilla, when most of you weren't in this bracket, that you wanted to get an advantage over the other faction as much as you could. So why bash those using pots of any kind in PUGS when everyone can use them. I find it kinda hilarious that people hate when horde rogues using speed pots but I took 2 SS's of alliance fc's using them. im not hating on the 2 that I took a SS of but im saying lets not hate on the usage of pots when everyone is allowed to use them. Also if you wanna hate on pots and rogues using them what about rogues using bombs that stun (mungiekiller). Everytime they open a bomb follows that's an aoe stun. So are we to hate on him for using bombs that everyone can use (that has eng)? No because its just pugs so im just trying to remind you new cats that its just pugs, in the real deal you cant use them (wargames/twinkcup) so instead of burning bridges lets just be glad that ques are popping again and we can enjoy the toons that we took a lot of time to get gear and enjoy what this bracket is about.

so its okay for egg to use speed pots but no one else?

I remember back In vanilla, when most of you weren't in this bracket, that you wanted to get an advantage over the other faction as much as you could. So why bash those using pots of any kind in PUGS when everyone can use them. I find it kinda hilarious that people hate when horde rogues using speed pots but I took 2 SS's of alliance fc's using them. im not hating on the 2 that I took a SS of but im saying lets not hate on the usage of pots when everyone is allowed to use them. Also if you wanna hate on pots and rogues using them what about rogues using bombs that stun (mungiekiller). Everytime they open a bomb follows that's an aoe stun. So are we to hate on him for using bombs that everyone can use (that has eng)? No because its just pugs so im just trying to remind you new cats that its just pugs, in the real deal you cant use them (wargames/twinkcup) so instead of burning bridges lets just be glad that ques are popping again and we can enjoy the toons that we took a lot of time to get gear and enjoy what this bracket is about.

Not to mention horde rogues have BLOODY TERRIBLE MOVEMENT compared to every class in the bracket besides priest.

Everything can move better than rogues. and ANYTHING can outrun a rogue! Hell, even priests can. It's straight up bull if people are crying about rogues using speed pots. It's not our fault we lost every mobility ability we had and every other class has gained more.

Use pots, or don't cry when others do. If you're too cool to use them, that's your choice. In fact, yesterday I ninjad a cap for the win thanks to a speed pot yesterday. It was the first Horde game that we had won in hours. Sick of these worgen FCs capping over us horde FCs simply because they can easily outrun anything.

The best part is, everyone crying about people using pots is just making people use them on cooldown. I was told the other day that I "don't have the right to use speed pots". Lol wth.

Twinking was started on the notion of attempting to gain the greatest advantage over other plays and ensure victory for oneself.

Gladly it has evolved into an arena for competition and skill building, as well as a community.

A community has a right to ban use of whatever material it may feel is ruining the environment, community, or game in itself.

Speed pots are not on of those materials. Everyone has access to speed pots, and is free to use them in PuG games. There are places where they are not allowed, and that is for reasons specific to those environments.

Stop whining about speed pot use, unless you want a serious discussion around banning speed pot use in PuG games (which is seen by many as ridiculous and will never happen).

Until this is a serious discussion, its just gonna be a finger pointing battle of he did/she did, with no real consequence or use for anyone.

Nightstalker - Spell - World of Warcraft also minor speed and the cloak enchants stack. its honestly not bad at all

Yeah because I had no clue about this until your post? Lol dude once again, WAY over your head.

Open on efc, it moves forward, oh look at that, you're out of range and dotted. You can either just stand there and die like I see you do, or keep trying to get a return.

View attachment 5259View attachment 5260

These are 2 SS's of an alliance team holding the flag for 5 mins after they capped 2 times. They decided not to cap and the alliance complain about horde rogues using speed pots? I just saying.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030815_030120.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030815_030120.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 201
  • WoWScrnShot_030815_030555.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030815_030555.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 384
well godcomplex its the same match, if you actually took time to see who was on the opposing side and how long they were holding the flag for youd see. so maybe you should actually observe the 2 different SS's of the same match.

With 5 mins left in the first picture and seeing where the EFC is then looking at the second picture with 36 seconds left and the efc still hasn't moved you can clearly see that they were holding the flag for 5 mins without capping. so that's how they are remotely related. Also if you look at the alliance team in my bg targets you can see that's its the same team. Maybe if you had some ability to use your eyes you could tell how theres a relation. I just saying.

Hint: don't quote my post saying 2 things then and youre calling me the retard xD

well I said the alliance complain about horde rogues using speed pots while their farming gy, l2read. I don't think Christ can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread