19s Screen Shot Thread

Busted this kid in stealth 6 times today.

aslBBSw.jpg

It's funny when I make a toon named Speedpot, fight for how everyone should be able to use them on forums, for me only to not even use them in 99% of games. Despite this, people still upset about me using them to win lmao.

yI7NoOB.jpg

Idk who this kid is but newcomers these days can be quite aggressive

U1mdFmt.jpg

9qakgLG.jpg

next time you get the opener try not to waste it by popping evasion and letting me get behind you sylenthe.

Yeah but .02 seconds after this screenshot you're dead too.

lmao
Still passed the flag and tied up two players, killed one and distracted the other all with my ms spiking to 500+ that entire night

Still more plays than you've ever made mocha /shrug

also catching the 500+ ms rogue out of stealth is really hard and you need that victory to feel good about how useless you were in that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 5251View attachment 5252

Ive waited for this moment to post SS's of ALLIANCE FC's using speed pots when those only think horde are the ones using them. tehehehehehehehe

Also no need to get hostile there my fellow 19ers, we know your epeen is large no need to show it

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030415_003719.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030415_003719.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 237
if you had 500+ ms lag the lag status indicator under the question mark on your UI bar wouldn't be green.
Two different games lol. Later In the night (the game you caught me out in tun and the hunters got me out) is the one I'm referring to. I got dcd on my lock in the last game I played if I have any screenshots of that I'll post them. I was literally hitting abilities and they'd show as used then go off 2+ seconds later at that point

normally below 50 ms.

must get expensive crutching on speed pots...

also <make your time> is the best full 10 man premade vs 8 man pug guild US

CoUXIVZ.jpg

There was 10 people, maybe you should take a SS before you get rolled.

There was 10 people, maybe you should take a SS before you get rolled.
yeah, next time you wanna queue a full 10 man into pugs why dont you consider playing vs another 10 man instead. im sure [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] or [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] could make that happen

And you don't think they do? You are truly a TI slappy.

Jesus Christ, this bracket gets offended so easily.

I never said they didnt premade, nor did i ever say they did, but, that doesnt mean you should run premades as well.

yeah, next time you wanna queue a full 10 man into pugs why dont you consider playing vs another 10 man instead. im sure [MENTION=11761]Hunnybuns19[/MENTION] or [MENTION=65]Pizza[/MENTION] could make that happen

From what I understand is we tried to get something set up with ANY guild that day knowing we did not have much expectations. A day we all planned to be on to get some games in as a group cause we had not played at all together yet. Could not get any games going we did one game.. lol. Then wargamed vs each other.

Users who are viewing this thread