19s Armory Library

Rivfader said:
If we really wanna sticky this then I suggest that the OP have something along the lines of "Please visit the 19 guides section of the forum to find current obtainable BiS and player tips." This might help prevent people from constantly making the redundant threads that annoy us all so much.

Yes, I like this. Please do this.

could do this, but already listed the 15-19 guides thats worth listing, could remove them and setup that note insted with a link to the guide section , duno

Thanks for the new breakdown!

As for the BiS it's quite subjective imo as it all comes down to personnal preferences at the end of the day. Sad that my daggy rogue didn't make it on this list while putting +30ap +4% crit and +5% hit compared to others but it's true i miss agm :p nvm

Great job!

Glad to see some guildies and myself on this list :)

Although...doesn't being on this list basically put a huge target over your head?

And btw, BiS hunters are a dime a dozen nowadays, it's how they are played that should be on this list as well (although one might find the essence of a player's skill difficult to capture in a list) :p

This rule should really apply to all classes

Awesome said:
And btw, BiS hunters are a dime a dozen nowadays, it's how they are played that should be on this list as well (although one might find the essence of a player's skill difficult to capture in a list) :p

This rule should really apply to all classes

A library of BiS (or nearly so) armories is not meant to be one of those cancerous "best of" lists. It's more of a visual gear guide and a way to get people looking at the guides section instead of making the same redundant threads daily. Doesn't seem like you grasped the concept.

I dont know how to list it better but having my druid (cowblackout) under restoration sometimes it doesnt apply because i swop spec to feral sometimes : / it might confuse those who click on me.

Bèyónd said:
I dont know how to list it better but having my druid (cowblackout) under restoration sometimes it doesnt apply because i swop spec to feral sometimes : / it might confuse those who click on me.

yes, but then you would as a player whos looking for gear inspiration, look at the little tooltip that is conveniently also on the armory link, and go "ohh so hes in feral gear, ohh well, will click somebody else for resto!"

i like the idea.

curley ur horde now....great ally loses another BiS player /cry

Rivfader said:
A library of BiS (or nearly so) armories is not meant to be one of those cancerous "best of" lists. It's more of a visual gear guide and a way to get people looking at the guides section instead of making the same redundant threads daily. Doesn't seem like you grasped the concept.

Guess not =/

19 warrior adeus said:
curley ur horde now....great ally loses another BiS player /cry

There's absolutley nothing new with this. People are just going to keep going horde, which calls for longer que times.

i'm actually quite surprised that US is suffering from such a mass-migration..

EU seems to be pretty balanced, perhaps tilted slightly towards alliance..?

chíll said:

Are you serious?

chíll said:

This gotta be a joke ^^

Kuzz

Bromash

Baldimort

Histeria

Ora

Thai

"COUGH"

Alliance win 70% of the games nowadays , unless they setup a premade ish on draenor.

well, if you look at the last couple of days, both BLNT and RR have had quite an impressive turn up.

I'd even say that alliance wins about 80-85% of the games.

chíll said:
well, if you look at the last couple of days, both BLNT and RR have had quite an impressive turn up.

RR groups usually defend at the graveyard with 5 healers and still lose 3:0.

_Arkant_ said:
I'd even say that alliance wins about 80-85% of the games.

RR groups usually defend at the graveyard with 5 healers and still lose 3:0.

ohh i'm not doubting the win/loss ratio, alliance DO win alot of battles these days. however, the way i see it, horde still do have alot of active players, and they're still able to smack us about abit..

Users who are viewing this thread