19s are so fun right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's plausible that a higher power of some sort exists. Maybe not in the self aware variation implied in books like the Bible, but perhaps a mass of energy to which every other mass of energy is created off of. There's absolutely no reason, especially with what little we know about this earth in general(having only explored less than 10% of the ocean) to assume we're advanced enough to say whether or not ANY theory is wrong. That's just asinine.

There are major holes in evolution scientists disregard for the sake of having a foundation for what COULD become solidified evidence.

That being said reflexes is a trash, if you compare me to that idiot again I will drop hammers on your domes.
further proof of reflexes

Hopefully I'm alive when we find the first intelligent civilization out there. Whether it be good or bad. Id rather die by an alien than die of some terrible **** like cancer. I'd even settle with a meteor crashing into me.

Wow, come back a week since I made this post.

Current state of 19s twinkinfo community ---> Garbarge

Hopefully I'm alive when we find the first intelligent civilization out there. Whether it be good or bad. Id rather die by an alien than die of some terrible **** like cancer. I'd even settle with a meteor crashing into me.

Indeed, being around when we make our first contact would be awesome. Theres bound to be life out there, I mean theres billions of planets this cant be the only one that supports intellegent life, anyone who says otherwise is just in denial, or is blindly religious and incapable of figuring it out. I dont think well be around to see it tho, we dont live too long and when we do find other intellegent life ( if it hasnt allready happened), the public wont know for years if not a hundred or more years after it happens, depending on how well its kept a secret. If and when it happens alot of peaple will lose faith in thier religions and chaos will ensue.

Thread summary:

Dorigon is lost, and small

Kao couldn't even play 29 rogue

Dako was likely in choir in highschool

Killahhuntah

Auggadine is fully conivinced of something he's wrong about

This community is a cancer to itself.

Thread summary:

Dorigon is lost, and small

Kao couldn't even play 29 rogue

Dako was likely in choir in highschool

Killahhuntah

Auggadine is fully conivinced of something he's wrong about

This community is a cancer to itself.

Post summary:

You're garbage.

Your opinion about this adorable pokemon that I own a plushy of isn't valid until your dp is an adorable pokemon.

Neat story, bro.Those pokemon are garbage.

You're #1 garbage.

Alright, I'm glad you think that means anything coming from someone with a retarded looking pseudo pokebitch as their dp. Perhaps when your tastes in anime archs become more acceptable...For now, you're just lost. You have two of the least respectable twinks with even worse looking poke idiots as their dp.

Can we start handing out lost/misfit titles please?

Alright, I'm glad you think that means anything coming from someone with a retarded looking pseudo pokebitch as their dp. Perhaps when your tastes in anime archs become more acceptable...For now, you're just lost. You have two of the least respectable twinks with even worse looking poke idiots as their dp.

Can we start handing out lost/misfit titles please?

You're just mad but I forgive you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread