19s are so fun right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
says the burnout

maybe u'll be able to adapt in MoP i will pray for u

I'm sure burnout is relevant, right? Do you even think before you post?

If we're talking mmo's....I'm eons ahead of you kids.

the real twinkers survived

the trash got taken out u sir need to be recycled

Only about 5% of the 19s playing now are "real twinkers" You are not the 5%

Only about 5% of the posts on these forums are worth to read. Yours do not belong in the 5%.

Great comeback, man. Did I hurt someones feelings? These two are scum and have hurt the bracket more than you'll even be capable of comprehending with your two digit IQ. I'm tired of them mocking the twink masses on these forums with advanced levels of satire, someone has to take them down a peg. Who else but me, the greatest 19 twink to ever exist.

ur about as clever as an old expired box of apple jacks

stop trying to stay relevant when u never were 2 begin with

*Yawn* this is what happens when you play an awful bracket like 29s, can't adapt, then make a 19. Honestly, it's rough seeing you kids try so hard. Let me know if you need some help.

*Yawn* this is what happens when you play an awful bracket like 29s, can't adapt, then make a 19. Honestly, it's rough seeing you kids try so hard. Let me know if you need some help.

ive reclaimed my throne at 19s n am now king. u r the jester n provide puppet shows to ur fellow common burnouts. but like i stated once MoP comes out maybe u will be the little engine that could n prove me wrong but until then ur old news

ive reclaimed my throne at 19s n am now king. u r the jester n provide puppet shows to ur fellow common burnouts. but like i stated once MoP comes out maybe u will be the little engine that could n prove me wrong but until then ur old news

This is painful to watch, you're just continuously shooting yourself in the foot. Silly wittle subpar players.

I will tutor you if you ask nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread