19s are so fun right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's plausible that a higher power of some sort exists. Maybe not in the self aware variation implied in books like the Bible, but perhaps a mass of energy to which every other mass of energy is created off of. There's absolutely no reason, especially with what little we know about this earth in general(having only explored less than 10% of the ocean) to assume we're advanced enough to say whether or not ANY theory is wrong. That's just asinine.

There are major holes in evolution scientists disregard for the sake of having a foundation for what COULD become solidified evidence.

That being said reflexes is a trash, if you compare me to that idiot again I will drop hammers on your domes.

video's music is horrible

s t u n t i n o n y o u b i t c h e s l i k e d r a y n e r I g o t t w o f a n g z b i t c h I h a t e w h i t e p e o p l e

I think it's plausible that a higher power of some sort exists. Maybe not in the self aware variation implied in books like the Bible, but perhaps a mass of energy to which every other mass of energy is created off of. There's absolutely no reason, especially with what little we know about this earth in general(having only explored less than 10% of the ocean) to assume we're advanced enough to say whether or not ANY theory is wrong. That's just asinine.

There are major holes in evolution scientists disregard for the sake of having a foundation for what COULD become solidified evidence.

That being said reflexes is a trash, if you compare me to that idiot again I will drop hammers on your domes.

Pls watch Ancient Aliens then you'll understand.

Oh gosh don't get me started. Evolved.

bad tink /slap

Lol this is coming from the worst pally to ever set foot in the 19 bracket. Why the fùck are you still here? I thought you quit... Please do what your good at and LEAVE. Thank you and bye bye.

Agonist tink believes, Cloud sadly does not.

Ffs dory lol. No explains how extraterrestrials visited in the past that taught and created human ways of living,buildings and so on. Pretty interesting shït I must say.

Those extraterrestrials are actually the reptilians, who have stayed with us and lead the world from their illuminati organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread