got lucky KB and all.

so nice to be carried and win wsg lol

thanks guys~
<

ps who is shadowburn #1?

hi yukkie

did i see you in wsg today?

<
shadowburn #1....... i was hoping he was sergeras dirty girls or ED's Juicie from 5-6yrs ago

silly yukkie for i am shadowburn's #1 reppin 29s and 19s for 6 yrs n countin

that is... true
<
carry me today again at 19 wsg lol i hope i wont press wrong keys much today

oh! mino is here! / stare and droooooool......on his abs

You aren't the only one that repped shadowburn for that long sirr.. Mystikk 29 and 19 tinks #1

did i see you in wsg today?

<
shadowburn #1....... i was hoping he was sergeras dirty girls or ED's Juicie from 5-6yrs ago

Lol..YDG Leader reportin for duty! Juice gnome warrior qt

Lol..YDG Leader reportin for duty! Juice gnome warrior qt

ohhh mystikk~ /hug

my gnome warlock is ready to be killed by dirty girls again lol

come playyyy~

Fun games right now......premade, premade, premade, premade

I agree. I haven't played a single game sense this shit started around Christmas.

I moved myself, and my guildies from Static to our new 24 guild.

Things are going very well there in the 24's bracket, and we'll be having not only our first premade, but the brackets first organized premade against Epic -VERY- soon... Won't give any exact dates or anything dead specific away without talking to a few heads on both sides...

But it's going to be very nice.. Plan on streaming or atleast recording and posting on youtube.

As far as we're concerned here at Static. We're pretty much taking a break until Mists. Or until the 19 bracket isn't complete ass anymore.

Peace

~ Dave

PS: If anyone is actually interested in a very organized and very well working 24 guild on Ally side. Feel free to PST me on the forums.

I agree. I haven't played a single game sense this shit started around Christmas.

Things are going very well there in the 24's bracket, and we'll be having not only our first premade, but the brackets first organized premade against Epic -VERY- soon... Won't give any exact dates or anything dead specific away without talking to a few heads on both sides...

But it's going to be very nice.. Plan on streaming or atleast recording and posting on youtube.

As far as we're concerned here at Static. We're pretty much taking a break until Mists. Or until the 19 bracket isn't complete ass anymore.

Peace

~ Dave

PS: If anyone is actually interested in a very organized and very well working 24 guild on Ally side. Feel free to PST me on the forums.

So thats where you guys went. Give you a summary of 19s and a forecast for the future.

Pizza is going the 'douche' title...again. Games are funner that ever at GY. When WT isn't farming alliance, alliance is farming horde and then has some moral debate and argues.

Future - More GY farming, more threads about GY farming.

All-in I say that 19's is starting to reach the beginning of the end and its fucked. GL with your Alliance guild, might have a lock into it.

So thats where you guys went. Give you a summary of 19s and a forecast for the future.

Pizza is going the 'douche' title...again. Games are funner that ever at GY. When WT isn't farming alliance, alliance is farming horde and then has some moral debate and argues.

Future - More GY farming, more threads about GY farming.

All-in I say that 19's is starting to reach the beginning of the end and its fucked. GL with your Alliance guild, might have a lock into it.

Thanks for the luck

Yeah we all (Static) jumped ship to 24's until this bracket isn't ass or Mists.

Sorry to hear about Pizza going on a GY farming spree. Again.

This down-ward spiral REALLY started picking up when 4.3 hit with the hunter buff. After that it just became a giant snowball effect. And it's only been getting worse.

And I pretty much quit trying to get a decent premade going for 19's after like 3 different failed attempts, that didn't have anything to do with a failure on our part to meet the standards that were set. At THAT point in juncture is kinda when I had said enough is enough with this BS lol

Feel free to look us up or check out our vid < http://www.twinkinfo.com/20-24-bracket/28861-et-vid.html >

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace

~ Dave

20-24 bracket is pretty much the same as 15-19. GY camping is even more prevalent in WSG than any other bracket. grass is not greener in 20-24 just different because as a 24 you are most of the time feeling the power rush vs F2P 20's. the BGs in 20-24 due to F2P's are just like when F2P 19's were in the 15-19 bracket. either way team with the BIS/full enchanted twinks wins

20-24 bracket is pretty much the same as 15-19. GY camping is even more prevalent in WSG than any other bracket. grass is not greener in 20-24 just different because as a 24 you are most of the time feeling the power rush vs F2P 20's. the BGs in 20-24 due to F2P's are just like when F2P 19's were in the 15-19 bracket. either way team with the BIS/full enchanted twinks wins

That may be the case via YOUR experience.

Mine however has been dramatically different.

Why?

Because we purposely play the other 3 guilds out there on a regular basis to improve ourselves and also hope that others will either join them or join us towards helping us stabilize / improve the 24 bracket and the entirety of it's community. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread