19 Twink insta-BiS Wotlk PServer

Better than retail and tbc at the moment. Let’s get that mop client working ;)

Might be late, is this still a thing? I miss Hamcakeland. Was my favourite private server in its day, was nicely active and could switch sides if you noticed it was required to get a wsg going, etc.

If not where else is 19s active, as I think I’m hitting the WoTLK Classic a little too late as I’m hearing Cata is round the corner an not sure if their keeping WoTLK servers separate . Don’t wanna grind for it to go to waste, I’d rather join the Warmane server, etc

Might be late, is this still a thing? I miss Hamcakeland. Was my favourite private server in its day, was nicely active and could switch sides if you noticed it was required to get a wsg going, etc.

If not where else is 19s active, as I think I’m hitting the WoTLK Classic a little too late as I’m hearing Cata is round the corner an not sure if their keeping WoTLK servers separate . Don’t wanna grind for it to go to waste, I’d rather join the Warmane server, etc
This is dead. Your options are WoTLK classic or warmane. ICC is about to come out for WoTLK classic and Cata isn't yet confirmed.

This is dead. Your options are WoTLK classic or warmane. ICC is about to come out for WoTLK classic and Cata isn't yet confirmed.
Thanks for your response. Started the WoTLK Classic grind for now, if Cata comes I’ll be onto the Warmane grind I suppose, can’t beat the nostalgia of 19s in their original state. Anything after Cata is dead for me personally killed the game

Thanks for your response. Started the WoTLK Classic grind for now, if Cata comes I’ll be onto the Warmane grind I suppose, can’t beat the nostalgia of 19s in their original state. Anything after Cata is dead for me personally killed the game
Note that most of the classic community, at least on EU, are actively waiting for Cataclysm as people are not enjoying the WoTLK 19s meta. Note also that it's not in the original WoTLK state, you'll be in the same BGs as levelers.

I miss Hamcakeland so much. Count me in. Discord link? and please keep us updated. Can't wait <3

However I just queued wrath 19s today, games still be poppin
My twink guild is still running on Westfall, but with work picking up I don't have a ton of free time. I have a 74 hunter but havent had patience to get it to 80 to farm heirlooms. Or else I'd be on classic :s Gonna start a 20 on Retail rn. Cig what realm is your 20s on? I heard you guys did some wargames tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread