19 Twink insta-BiS Wotlk PServer

People been telling me Warmane has LOS on Stumps and fences???? Why tho

do we want that, it wont be los on classic wotlk

okay after doing some research to make sure making the server is worth, I checked out Warmane. Warmane 19 Twinking has such a massive barrier to entry that I literally have to play hundreds of games just to be geared. Not only that, but my fresh starter geared toon has 600 hp.

Fuck that. I'm making this server.

I'll give it a shot. I've missed all of TBC but I'll have more time now that my daughter is in daycare!

I would play but idk. Warmane seems quite active lately and gearing only sucks for LFH and AGM. Rest is doable within 2-3 days. Faster when you have someone buying enchants and boes for you. Not sure if you will have enough people waiting for 0 barrier to play this and have active games. But again, im down...

Hello everyone.
I'm sure most of you know of the servers I've made over the years.
With the recent news of WOTLK Classic coming out soon, and people spending time on Warmane in preperation, I'd like to announce that I'm making a 19 Twink WOTLK Blizzlike Private server with insta-BIS from the start.

I'll most likely add some sort of template NPC that'll give you BiS gear from the get-go while having vendors with everything in case you wanna tweak some stuff.

WSG Honor Marks will be used for purchasing Vanity items like Riding Turtle, TCG Tabards etc.

Will most likely have some sort of Hat-system similar to Hamcakeland, if anyone remember.

Expect the server to be 90% similar to Hamcakeland

Will update this post as we progress, but expect it to be up within 2 weeks, I have all the source code and Database on hand, just need to set it up on a dedicated server.

Help spread the word please, thank you.

EDIT: Discord link: https://discord.gg/Vxvc3v9q
Is there a fresh discord link as this one isn't working :(

Discord links are all broken or expired. I've been following this thread for 2 months now and at this point I don't think its ever going to happen. Was a great idea though - would be amazing to finally have a wow server that has no progression and just gives instant BiS vendors - regardless of what expansion.

If there is a small glimmer of hope type of miracle that presents itself; if this server does actually be created, then it will succeed and have many players because people don't have time to grind for gear when they just want to play WoW pvp without paying money and just enjoy the pvp itself. I'm sure many people would agree.

@Mvq has been releasing daily updates on the discord. Its happening.

Users who are viewing this thread