19 Twink insta-BiS Wotlk PServer

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
Hello everyone.
I'm sure most of you know of the servers I've made over the years.
With the recent news of WOTLK Classic coming out soon, and people spending time on Warmane in preperation, I'd like to announce that I'm making a 19 Twink WOTLK Blizzlike Private server with insta-BIS from the start.

I'll most likely add some sort of template NPC that'll give you BiS gear from the get-go while having vendors with everything in case you wanna tweak some stuff.

WSG Honor Marks will be used for purchasing Vanity items like Riding Turtle, TCG Tabards etc.

Will most likely have some sort of Hat-system similar to Hamcakeland, if anyone remember.

Expect the server to be 90% similar to Hamcakeland

Will update this post as we progress, but expect it to be up within 2 weeks, I have all the source code and Database on hand, just need to set it up on a dedicated server.

Help spread the word please, thank you.

EDIT: Discord link: https://discord.gg/r8G9tFuAUk

Last edited:
Reserved
[doublepost=1650004081,1650004049][/doublepost]I figured people would rather be insta-bis rather than spend 20+ hours gearing a Twink on Warmane just to Q some WSGs. Maybe that's just me.

I'm considering not having Arenas be a thing on the server, but not too sure yet. Any thoughts?

Mainly because Arena won't be popular on WOTLK Classic

I'm considering not having Arenas be a thing on the server, but not too sure yet. Any thoughts?

Mainly because Arena won't be popular on WOTLK Classic

i still think we should have them but i do agree arena wont be popular which is sad ;/ but could organize solo que nights ect could be fun

also what is the hat system on HCL again been so long

i'm assuming resources are limited but im gonna throw out some suggestions that i'd like to see if resources werent an issue on the offchance they're possible.

1. class cap on wsg (at the very least a hunter cap) due to full bis being free there's nothing stopping a 7man turning up as full draenei hunters
2. wargames implemented
3. arena being disabled when online server population is over a certain threshold
4. spectator mode so people can peek into games and see what faction is lacking/something to watch while i eat dinner (cake in oven etc)

i guess arena could be manually disabled by simply removing the queue npc during peak hours and then spawning him again when wsg queues start to die out, then repeat the process but you'll have to be consistent with your schedule and i know you andy

Do I have the original V-Quality Database and sourcecode from 2015? Yes. Yes I do.

a835f49bb6c09a746675ec8d5e1c3d6a.png

LFH should be insta imo (im not familiar with hamcake hat) and only make cosmetic items (tcg tabards, xmong etc) awarded as players play. I think the biggest turnoff to warmane (even though very simple to do) is the grind to get bis.

Arenas is going to apply to a small niche of players of an already niche community. I'd rather have a solid warsong environment and work on making that as good as it can be instead of committing time to arenas.

LFH should be insta imo (im not familiar with hamcake hat) and only make cosmetic items (tcg tabards, xmong etc) awarded as players play. I think the biggest turnoff to warmane (even though very simple to do) is the grind to get bis.

Arenas is going to apply to a small niche of players of an already niche community. I'd rather have a solid warsong environment and work on making that as good as it can be instead of committing time to arenas.

Hamcakeland had full instant bis from the start. You will have LFH as soon as you log in.

LFH should be insta imo (im not familiar with hamcake hat)

LFH will be insta, you'll just get a bag after wsg (im assuming) with a random item in it that has same stats as LFH but looks different

for example, you could roll a cursed vision of sargeras with +15 stam like LFH

LFH will be insta, you'll just get a bag after wsg (im assuming) with a random item in it that has same stats as LFH but looks different

exactly, and then they're tradeable forever (they never become soulbound even if you equip them) meaning you can trade with people in case you want a different hat

Ah that's dope. Incentivizes players to play warsong who really want to cosmetically trick out their twink.

How large of a player base do people expect this server to have?

Ah that's dope. Incentivizes players to play warsong who really want to cosmetically trick out their twink.

How large of a player base do people expect this server to have?

i think generally it's around 30+ concurrent users

Users who are viewing this thread